1.0.

I hear a growl as a large shadow covers me...

My eyes widen and I quickly turn around as a large wolf like creature snarls, jumping down. I scream, whipping out my sword. The creature jumps on top of me, making me scream even more. It snarls, showing it's yellow rotting teeth. A sudden bravery overcomes me and I thrust my sword into its chest, making it go limp an fall straight on top of me. I groan and the creature is quickly pulled off of me. Bilbo pulls me up and I retrieve my sword from the chest of the creature.

"Warg scouts. Meaning an Orc pack isn't far behind." Gandalf says, walking quickly over to the company.

"Orc Pack!" I squeak. I'm regretting coming on this adventure now.

"Who did you tell about the quest?" Gandalf asks Thorin.

"No one," Thorin replies.

"Who did you tell!?"

"No one, I swear! What is going on?"

"You are being hunted," Gandalf replies looking around.

"You've got to be kidding." I murmur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We run across the open fields, hoping to escape a fricking Orc Pack from finding us, and probably killing us. I run close to Bilbo, Fili and Kili, who seemed to have formed a protective circle around me.

 We stop behind a large boulder or rock. Slipping in between Thorin and Kili as a shadow appears above the shadow of the rock. The sound of claws tapping on the rock is the only sound to be heard. I notice Thorin swiftly nodding to Kili. Slowly, Kili pulls out an arrow, placing it silently in his bow. He inhales deeply before jumping forward and shooting the warg in the shoulder.

 It falls down, barking wildly. The other dwarves finish the orc and warg off. But the sound of more wargs running makes us run forward and Fili grabs my hand to help me keep up with the company.

We run quickly but are soon surrounded. I pull out my sword, my hands visually shaking. And the wargs get closer and closer.

"where Gandalf?"

"He's abandoned us!" My heart drops.

"This way you fools."

 We all turn and Sprint toward Gandalf, sliding down the gap. I reach the gap just as Thorin yells for Kili. Without thinking, I run over to Kili, grasping his arm and spinning him around before giving him a push. Kili runs off. 

 I'm about to follow when my shirt gets grabbed.

"Berry!" I hear Thorin call.

"Run!" I shout as i come face to face with an orc.

A searing pain goes through my stomach as the orc thrusts its sword through my stomach. I scream out in agony. The sound of horse hooves and a horn is the last thing I hear then i am dropped to the ground as blood spills from my stomach.