1.3.

My eyes flutter open, the sound of birds chirping in the trees outside my room. I blink, letting my eyes get used to the bright light streaming into my room. I shuffle in my bed, but stop when two arms pull me closer to a body. I glance over my shoulder to see a sleeping Thorin beside me. I smile, looking at his peaceful face.

His eyes begin to open, his ice blue orbs meeting mine. Thorin smiles back at me, suddenly turning my body around and close into him. A squeak escapes my lips before I laugh as the dwarf burries his face into my neck, his beard tickling my neck. The memory of us kissing last night flowing back into my mind.

"Good morning, my love." Thorin grins up at me.

"My love?" I repeat, placing my hand on his cheek.

Thorin shrugs, leaning closer toward me. Our lips are about to meet when a loud knock comes on my door.

"Yes?" I call.

Thorin smirks, diving his head and down and kissing my neck.

"It's Bilbo." My brother calls back, the door opening slowing.

"Don't come in! I'm naked!" I suddenly scream making Bilbo close the door and Thorin look up at me with a smug smile.

"Uh-sorry. I was going to ask you if you'd seen Thorin." Bilbo calls

"Um no."

"Ok then. Uh - tell us if you do."

Thorin looks up at me, pulling me into him by my waist.

I roll my eyes, pulling out of his grasp and walking away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walk with Bilbo as the company and ourselves make our way out of Rivendell, now climbing the mountains of the wild. I stop, seeing Bilbo turn around and taking a glance at the Elven city behind us.

I sigh, glancing up at Thorin as he calls down to us to keep moving. Bilbo almost groans, before walking past me. I stay still for a split second before turning around and walking with the rest of the company.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

The wind rages on mixes with heavy rain as we back our way across an extremely narrow path.

Lets just say, one wrong step and I'd be falling 1000s of feet to my death.

I sweep my wet locks that stick to my far behind my ear, narrowing my eyes in hope to stop the rain from splashing in them.

The rock suddenly breaks from beneath my feet under my left foot. I am quickly pulled back up by Fili and I quickly grasp the rocky wall behind me.

"We have to find shelter!" Someone yells to Thorin.

Really? As if he didn't know that all ready.

Suddenly, out of no where, a large boulder comes crashing into the mountain above us. We all shield ourselves using or hands.

"This is no thunder storm." Balin calls, looking into the misty rain.

"This is a thunder battle."

My breath gets caught in my throat as I see a large rock figure moving into sight.

"Bless me." Bofur cries, "The legends are true. Gaints. Stone Giants."