1.1.

Movement. Like a horse galloping. That's what I feel. Pain and being held tightly.

I open my eyes weakly, looking up to see an elf holding me while on a horse. Looking around, there are more than one. Being lead by a male elf on a black horse. A pain in my stomach makes me cringe, unable to make a sound. I move slightly so the elf knows I'm awake and alive. He holds me tighter after glancing down at me with a kind smile. Trees flash as we past them and soon stop.

I hear someone shout something in another language, and the horse hooves against stone. The horse slowly comes to a halt.

"Berry!" Bilbo's voice calls.

I turn my head slightly to see him pushing his way through the dwarves and running over to me. Just as he reaches me, I'm past to another elf. I scream slightly as my clothes rub against the wound. And I am hurried away as darkness visits again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes open after who-knows how long. And I'm laying in a really Soft bed. There's no pain in my stomach any more. Running my hand over it, the feeling of a bandage comes in contact with my hand. I look over to the side to see Bilbo sitting in a chair with his head resting in his hand. His eyes are closed, but I can tell he isn't asleep.

"Bilbo?" My voice is wobbley and uneven, but I can speak.

Bilbo's head snaps up and his eyes are full of worry.

"Berry! I was so scared and worried. What happened up there? All we know is that you never came down! Please don't ever do that to me again." Bilbo rambles.

I smile cutely, opening my arms up. Bilbo smiles, coming toward me and giving me a massive hug.

"There's a dress there for you." Bilbo says, pulling back, "Call me if you need help, I'll be right outside." Bilbo stands up, gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks out the door. I get changed into the dress, and slowly walk to the door. I see Bilbo waiting outside. He smiles and we walk to where the rest of the dwarves are.