0.2.

"BERRY!" I hear my brother yell, "SUPPER'S READY!"

I jump off my bed, placing the book I am reading on the side and skip toward the kitchen. The smell of fish fills my nostrils and I sit down opposite Bilbo and pick up some pepper, sprinkling it over the fish before taking a bit.

The door bell makes us both stop and turn to look at the door. Bilbo looks at me and I shrug, still eating as Bilbo gets up and opens the door.

"Dwalin, at your service." A gruff voice says as I listen.

"Bilbo Baggins at yours." Bilbo replies, "Do we know each other?"

"No." The voice, Dwalin replies. "Which way laddie? Is it down here?"

"Is what down where?" Bilbo asks, confused.

"Supper. He said there would there'd be food and lots of it." I turn around to see a cloak being thrown at Bilbo.

"He said? Who said." Bilbo asks, but is not replied.

A Dwarf walks into the kitchen. I'm guessing he's Dwalin. He notices me and stops.

"And who might you be?" He asks.

"Berylla Baggins, at your service." I smile, getting up and curtsying.

"Dwalin, at yours." He says, taking my hand and kissing the back of it, making me blush.

Dwalin sits in Bilbo's seat and begins to eat it, making Bilbo sit in the corner, watching.

"Very good this. Anymore?" Dwalin asks, finishing the fish.

"What? Oh, uh yes." Bilbo stutters, picking up a bowl of bread and handing it to Dwalin who begins to eat it.

"It's just, I wasn't excepting company." Bilbo states.

The bell rings again.

"That'll be the door." Dwalin says.

Bilbo walks off to answer the door, leaving me and Dwalin.

"What is your relation with Bilbo then?" Dwalin asks after a few moments of silence.

"He's my older brother by 2 years." I say with a sweet smile.

"And here I thought that you too where an item. You do not look all that alike." Dwalin says.

"I look more like my mother and Bilbo looks more like our father." I explain as another dwarf enters the kitchen.

I walk out of the kitchen and up to Bilbo.

"I'll answer the door." I whisper, walking toward the door.

I wait a little before another ring comes from the door. I open it to reveal two younger dwarves.

"Fili." The blonde one says.

"And Kili." The brown haired one says after.

"At your service."They say in unison, and bow.

"You must be miss Boggins." Kili smiles brightly.

"It's Baggins, and I guess you want to come in." I step aside, letting them enter.

Fili walks in first, walking like he owned the place, followed by Kili who gives me a cheeky wink making blush.

"Careful with these, I just had them sharpened." Fili says, loading his weapons into my arms.

I smile at him, carefully placing them on top a bow by the door.

"It's nice this place. Did you do it yourself?" Kili asks, looking around.

"No, it's been in the family for years." I reply, "Can you not do that?!" I say as he rubs his boots on a box I know Bilbo will have a fit about.

"Fili, Kili, come on give is a hand." Dwalin says, appearing and putting a arm around Kili's shoulders pulling him away.

"Mr. Dwalin." Kili smiles.

I hear Bilbo raising his voice.

Just then another ring comes from the door. I sigh, opening the door. I squeal and jump back as a load of dwarves fall on the floor, groaning. I look up as a familiar face appears.

"Gandalf."