Chapter Four

Two Weeks Later…

Stiles –

I let out a loud grunt as Derek threw me roughly against the wall. His hot tongue ravished my neck as one hand pinned down my arm and the other worked magic on the bulge in my boxer shorts. He let a low growl emit from his throat and I rolled my eyes back in my head.

                The bare skin of his chest and his taut muscles pressed against my back as my breathing grew even shallower. He spun me around and grinded into my hips with his. My mouth hung open as his heated breath fanned my face and his erection made itself known on my thigh.

“Not so loud… my dad is downstairs and… uhhn… I’m pretty sure he can hear you throwing me around up here…” I groaned as he nipped at my skin.

“And I’m pretty sure he already knows what’s going on.” He murmured into me and he grabbed my boxers with his hands.

I reached down quickly and wrapped my hand around his wrist. “Can you not tear these ones off me? I’m running quite low thanks to you.”

He laughed a little and I shivered as he slipped his fingers into my boxers and pulled them down over my legs until I could step out of them.

“Get in bed.” He said.

He says stuff like that more for show than anything else; he always drags me there anyway. He shoved me down and I lay back looking at that amazing body while he stared fiercely down at me, never breaking eye contact as he pulled his own underwear off.

I may have broken eye contact once or twice. Definitely twice.

He held his body over mine and I took his head in my hands as he kissed me. It didn’t take him long to roll me over, his eyes starting to glow red. He grabbed my hip in his hand and pulled me up to him. I winced when his fingers touched old bruises, it’s not like he can help it, he’s a pretty decent amount stronger than me.

It was only for a second anyway because when he entered me I forgot all about the little bruise on my hip. I balled up the sheets in my hands and groaned loudly as he continued to thrust himself inside me. He switched between quick strokes and slow, deep ones while I could feel my arms shaking.

I felt a sharp pain on my thigh and knew that his control was slipping. He slowed down and kissed me just under my ear. I turned my head into him and he rested his cheek into mine, both of us damp from sweat.

I felt his wolf-burns grazing my cheek as they grew longer.

“Derek…” I whispered.

He let out an audible moan and kissed my cheek, the hair on his face slowly receding.