Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: You guys are crazy. Seriously! But damn it I love you all.

When this story is finished i will be entering it into the Watty Awards so your support would be just plain fabulous. You think I have a chance in the Teen Wolf category? I hope so.

Let me know what you think guys and thanks so much for reading sweetums!

                                                           ~ ~ ~

“Wait, you want to do what to me?” Isaac hissed as the three stood in the open doorway.

“It’s a way of unlocking hidden memories or things you’ve forgotten.” Derek said, glancing back at Stiles.

“It can also make you forget.” Peter added.

“And it means that I have to put my faith in you which isn’t option number one for me.” Derek growled.

“Ah yes, but it might be for Mr Stilinski.” Peter smiles a little and Derek narrowed his eyes, knowing that he was right and resenting it.

“What is this going to achieve?” Isaac asked. “I’m not letting you stick those things into the back of my neck if it’s not going to do any good.”

“So untrusting.” Peter crooned.

“He has good reason to be.” Derek said.

“It is true that I may have had a few… minor errors in judgement over the last year.” Peter said.

“You killed my sister.”

Isaac gulped, hoping there wouldn’t be a bloodbath in the middle of the hospital.

“Yes, well, that was rather unfortunate…”

“Can someone answer the question?” Isaac said, annoyed at Peter’s callousness.

“If we can completely unlock your memories we can maybe get a better idea of who this person is. Then we can track them down in their human state.” Derek said.

“Do you think they’ll be able to tell us how to help Stiles?” Isaac asked hopefully.

“Be able to, probably, be willing to… that’s the tricky question.” Peter rolled his eyes.

Isaac sighed, knowing that ideas were running low at the moment. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Wonderful, perhaps we should go somewhere a little more… appropriate?” Peter suggested.

“I am not leaving him and you are not going anywhere with Isaac alone.” Derek said forcefully.