Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Sorry this has taken so long, I had little to no sleep this week trying to do assignments and stuff. It was horrible. Anyway, here is the new chapter, I hope it's okay and I have a few more questions to ask you at the end of the chapter!

Thank you so much for reading and I always appreciate your comments. You are the best fans, go on, show yourself some love (:

                                                                          ~ ~ ~

Stiles woke the next morning to find that for once he had woken before Derek. He slipped his arm over Derek’s slowly rising chest and wriggled closer to him. He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes as Derek’s musty scent engulfed him.

He smiled as Derek let out low growling sounds in his sleep. He rolled over unexpectedly and Stiles saw his eyes open for a brief second before he was pulled into Derek’s wolf-grip.

“Ah! Hey! You know you’re stronger than you look right?” He groaned, a smile plastered on his face.

“I’m aware.” He grumbled huskily in Stiles’ ear. “You were shuffling about and this seems to keep you still.” He growled.

“Dude you are such a sour-wolf in the morning.” Stiles said.

Derek responded with another growl, his eyes closed and arms still tightly locked around his trigger.

“Don’t I get a say in this?” He teased.

“Stiles! Stop talking.” Derek griped.

“But I’m awake now.”

“I’m aware.”

“You’re aware of a lot of things.”

Derek burrowed his head under Stiles’ shoulder trying to block out his voice. Stiles rolled over so that Derek could paste himself to his back. He felt the warmth from Derek’s body heating him up and some parts of him were a higher temperature than others.

“Hey Derek, you know what I’m aware of?” He grinned silently and Derek reached down to pull his hips back into him. “Yeah, I thought you’d know what I meant.”

“Do you know that I have only found one way to shut you up?”

“I can ruin that for you if you like… but I imagine that you’d probably be good at dirty talk.”

Derek smiled. “And how often do you imagine that?”

“I didn’t mean that I have literally imagined that.” Stiles said, his cheeks growing hot.

“You have an overactive imagination at the worst of times Stiles. You don’t need to lie to me.” Derek’s hot breath fanned over his ear and Stiles ran his tongue over his bottom lip. “Go on… tell me.”

Stiles scrunched his eyes up and exhaled heavily as he tried to think of anything but his throbbing morning erection. He knew that he needed to try and talk to Derek about the fight that they had, seeing as it was pretty intense, but he couldn’t concentrate with Derek slipping his fingers under his shirt.

“Well Stiles? Where do you want me to put my hands?” they slipped further down until they were stroking under the waistline of his boxers.

Stiles swallowed. “Derek… I… I really think that we should talk about-” He grunted as Derek pressed his palm into the bulge in his boxers.