Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: Okay, here is another chapter!!

It is dedicated to KSpirit because honey, you were close, but no banana. :)

                                                           ~ ~ ~

“Hello? Yeah, hi Danny.” Jackson said as he held the phone to one ear with a finger in the other one. “Listen, I just have something I want to ask.”

The rest of the pack stood around him in Erica’s room, Derek eyeing him almost furiously as they tried to track her down.

Isaac knew where he had seen her now, he would know those eyes anywhere, not just anyone had eyes like that; one blue, one green.

“Uh, sure, hey I heard about Stiles, is he going to be okay?” Danny said through the phone.

“That depends…” Jackson said.

“On what?”

“Well, kind of on the answers you can give me.”

“How do you figure that?”

“Can I just ask you? We don’t really have much time here.” Jackson said following prompt from Derek.

“You know one of these days you’re going to have to explain what the hell happened to you. You’ve changed Jackson, and sure, what do you need?”

“You remember that party that we came to with you?”

“Yeah…” Danny said.

“Do you remember the girl that Stiles was talking to? You know, the one that got Derek all murderous and stuff.” Kind of like he is now, he thought.

“Uh, seriously Jackson it was a while ago now, I remember Kyle’s party but otherwise-”

“Kyle! It was his house? Can you like give me his number or something?” Jackson said hurriedly.

“I guess… what’s any of this got to do with Stiles?”

“Can you just text it through to me Danny? I have to go.”

“Yeah sure.” He hung up.

A few moments later Jackson held up the phone with Kyle’s number on it.

“Call him.” Derek said.

“Here, let me do it.” Isaac said, holding out his hand for the phone.

Jackson handed it over and Isaac pressed the green call button.