Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Okay, so this is a relatively short chapter but there is quite a bit packed in here, and a lot of it will probably be pushed under the rug because, let's face it, that's what Derek does. As always, your feedback makes me super duper happy and I hope you like this chapter.

                                                                            ~ ~ ~

He had barely been home for half an hour but Derek was on his way out again. He was seething about what Peter had said to Stiles, how dare he bring her up? He made him swear that he would never speak of her again. After what happened, after what he made him do to her… they were never supposed to mention it again.

And how could he say something to Stiles? This had to have something to do with the talk they had the day before in the bar. God he could use a drink.

He drove manically through the streets until he made it to Peter’s place. He slammed the door of his Camaro and he pressed the intercom buzzer for his apartment.

“Yes?” Came the grainy voice of his sadistic uncle.

“It’s Derek.” He said through gritted teeth.

“What a lovely surprise.” Derek heard the door buzz and he wrenched the door open and made his way up to the floor.

When he found the room he wrapped on the door loudly, his shoulders heaving from the heavy breaths he was taking.

Peter opened the door and Derek made his move. He grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him up against the wall viciously and with the intent to do some serious maiming.

“Well good evening to you too.” Peter choked as Derek held his arm against his neck.

“Why did you tell him about Paige?!” He spat.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Peter said, growing more uncomfortable as Derek pressed harder into his throat.

“Then why did he bring up her name?” He growled.

“I assumed you had already told him about her! Why wouldn’t you tell him?” Derek’s furious eyes searched his stoic uncle’s for a moment before he let him fall hard to the ground.

He walked away and paced back and forth.

“I didn’t tell him anything about her, I merely mentioned her name.” Peter said, standing up and rubbing his throat with his hand.

“You had no right. We swore we wouldn’t talk about her anymore.” Derek said, the distress in his voice very clear.

“Now Derek, you’re not worried about the old skeletons in your closet are you?” Peter mused.