Chapter Ten

A/N: You guys are such awesome fans that I had to update early! Keep uo with your awesome comments and hopefully this story keeps you interested! I don't want to rush the story out and I think this chapter is pretty long, but fingers crossed that you like it! xx BekkaChaos

                                                       ~ ~ ~

Stiles -

Okay, so it’s been five days since we made this bet and I am literally freaking out. How is Derek so damn good at this? I’m his trigger and he is coping better than I am. Maybe that’s because he is totally avoiding me.

Probably because he can't stand to be around me but damn it I wish he would. Why did I have to make this stupid bet? It’s hard enough to keep him around without making him defend his pride.

Who am I kidding? He is never going to cave on this.

I was headed out to the mall to meet Lydia; for some reason she thinks now that I’m with Derek I want to go out shopping with her for shoes and crap. Not that I’m complaining, Lydia is… pretty amazing.

I know, Derek is pretty much the only one I want to be with but that doesn’t mean that I don’t still love Lydia. Like I said, she’s amazing. Not to mention it drives Jackson crazy and whenever I hang out with her. I mean I know he could do some pretty serious damage to me but it’s worth it. Plus, he’s a hell of a lot nicer to her after she spends time with me than he normally is. I’m glad I can do that for her.

“He’s just been staying completely out of the picture. He’s so shifty; what is it with werewolves and being shifty?” I asked as she browsed through a rack full of dresses.

“I suppose they just get used to it.” She said, never looking up.

“So what the hell am I supposed to do?” I leant against the rack, which made it quake so I jumped back.

“Isn’t it obvious?” She paused and looked up at me.

I stared back at her and raised an eyebrow. “If it was obvious I wouldn’t be asking you!”

She rolled her eyes and handed me the dresses that she had been slowly gathering. I was about ready to have an aneurism. Why can't she just come out and say what she meant?!

She trotted off to another rack and I just followed her, seriously about to go crazy.

“Are you really telling me that you have no idea how to manipulate a man?” She said.

“Well I’ve never had to do it so why would I?” I take back what I said about loving her. She’s annoying and cryptic and I swear she’s doing it on purpose.

“Take me for example, when I want Jackson to do something that I want, he does, but not without significant effort from me.” I waited for her to continue but instead she picked up a skirt and held it against her hips.