Chapter 13

Author's note: Hi!!!!! Jinx here!!! would like to take a moment before continuing with the story... to thank everyone who has read this.... This is my first story on here, and wasn't sure how this would go... A special shout out to Kiss-me-in-Paris whom was the first to read this story, and who encouraged me to continue.. Thank you!!!!! Also to Mystical_NightOwl , who also read, commented, and voted.. Thank you both so much for the encouraging comments, it is because of you that I have the courage to keep updating, and to put my stuff out there... so THANK YOU!!! and thank you to anyone else who reads, votes, and comments as well... Anyway on to chapter 13 then...

                      The next morning, I help Nathan with making breakfast, as per usual. We hurry and put breakfast on the table. I keep getting more nervous as the morning goes on, knowing Nathan is going to visit Sara after breakfast..

                   "So going to see Sara huh?" Eduardo looks at Nathan, smirking. I glare, knowing he's trying to get under my skin.. Asshole. 

                  Nathan raises an eyebrow at Eduardo's sudden interest. "Uh yea why?" 

                  "No reason." Eduardo answers simply, before he goes back to eating. 

                  "Must be nice to go see a friend." Russell comments, winking  at me. I smile in return, knowing he's trying to make me feel better about the whole thing.

                 "Uh yea. Speaking of, hey tomboy, you wanna go with?" Nathan asks, turning to look at me. 

                 "Na that's okay. I'm sure you have a lot to catch up on, and I've got some stuff to do here." I reply, trying to sound nonchalant. I give him a smile, hoping it doesn't look as fake as it feels. I'm glad he asked, and part of me wants to go with, but a bigger part of me doesn't want to go. I'd just be in the way. And I don't want to see how well they get along... 

                  He gives me a questioning look. "Ya sure?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. 

                  "Yes I'm sure. Thanks anyway Nate." 

                   He shrugs. "Okay, well if you change your mind, I'll be in the bar she works at or not that far from it." 

                   I nod, trying to keep smiling, not letting him know how much this actually bothers me. He walks over, and gives me a quick kiss. He pulls back and ruffles my hair playfully like always. I smile at him. "Alright, well see ya later tomboy." he tells me, before he leaves the ship. 

                  I sigh watching him leave, and go try to keep busy. I go help with whatever needs to be done, keeping as busy as I can. The boys always seem to come up with something I can help with, from laundry, to re organizing storage, to organizing the infirmary. I smile at the thought, I know they are just trying to help me keep my mind off Nathan, and how he still isn't back yet. 

                  Next thing I know it's almost three, and Nathan still isn't back yet... What the hell? I hear footsteps coming my way, and glance up to see Russell and Thomas coming my way. 

                  "Thomas is gonna practice his sword fighting with me, you should come watch and offer pointers." Russell offers, and I know they are trying to distract me again. I smile at the two boys. 

                   "Yea miss Arabella, come with us! It'll be fun." Thomas chirps. 

                    I laugh. "Alright, alright lets go then." I add, following them out onto the deck.