Chapter 28

( Morgan's POV )

                      We were leaving to go for the last event, on our way to Captain Lee's ship. Cecilia had offered to take Thomas with us before we left, but he declined. I loved my crew, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little relieved that he chose to stay behind. Though this is a far cry from a date, I cherished my time alone with Cecilia, and wished I had more of it. 

                      I look over at the blonde as we walk, she truly is amazing. I was thrilled beyond words that she had agreed to give me a chance to change my ways, thus giving me a chance with her. I had every intent on proving myself to her, and I would do everything in my power to not screw this chance up. Though I hadn't said those three little words outright, she had stolen my heart, and I had every intent on letting her keep it. If I could help it, I would never let her get away. I was captivated, and if I was honest, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her by my side. 

                        We finally reach Captain Lee's ship, and instead of sneaking the traditional way, Cecilia suggested we use her whip as a rope of sorts to climb aboard. With the flick of her wrist, she wraps her whip around the railing on the side of the ship, a mischievous glint in her blue eyes as she begins to climb quietly aboard. 

                         She gracefully climbs over the railing, and peeks down at me, her blue eyes dancing with excitement, and a smirk pulling at her lips. "You coming or what?" She teases, just loud enough for me to hear. 

                       I smile at her shaking my head. "Of course, I'd follow you anywhere Cecilia." I say, as I climb up the whip, and finally make my way onto the deck next to her. 

                       "You just want to follow meh so you can stare at meh ass while I'm not looking." She says, playfully slapping my arm. 

                       "Though I admit, you do have a fine ass, that wasn't what I meant by that." I say laughing, as a touch of pink tints her cheeks at my words. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and one hell of a pirate. One of the few I had met that could successfully handle a whip. It was impressive really.  

                        "Come on, we need to look for the treasure." she adds exasperatedly, as she starts to drag me off towards the Captains room. I chuckle in response, letting her pull me along. We finally reach Captain Lee's room, and start our search. Cecilia starts rummaging through the various book shelves quietly, careful not to drop anything. 

                         I start going through the dresser, and any nearby boxes. "So did you guys always participate in the games?" Cecilia asks quietly, as she continues her search. 

                         "As long as the crew has been together. Not only that, we always win." I answer, as I move onto the next box, and start rummaging through it. 

                         "Oh really? Wow. That's impressive." she says quietly, moving on to another shelf. "I swear, it must be a Captain thing for you all  to keep so much liquor in your rooms." she adds quietly, as she carefully places some bottles on the floor. 

                          I shrug."Eh most of us like to collect rare types of alcohol i suppose." I add, moving my search to underneath the bed this time. 

                          "You've been doing a lot better though. I admit, I didn't think you could quit drinking, but somehow you've managed it." She adds quietly, as she glances my way, her blue eyes meeting my grey.