Chapter 20

Two days later, we find ourselves getting ready to dock, to go retrieve our last wedding guest, Nero. The past two days were good ones, with the girls deciding to stay, and officially join the crew. Our family expanded, though everyone was happy about it. We got Sara with little to no trouble, and the girls even helped me find a dress, along with a few other things. It gave me a chance to get to know them better, and though with time I'll learn more about them, I already accept them as part of our family now. The boys all accept them too, and I suspect they all have a thing for their new roommates, though none have outright done anything about it yet. 

                   Me, and the girls are gathered on the deck, for we declared this a girls only mission, with only Eduardo, and Captain knowing the specifics. Eduardo hands us a map, for he was the one who found Nero for me, through some contacts he had. "Be careful. I know you can all handle yourselves, but be aware. You're headed into bandit country, and it might not be easy to get in to see him. He leads a gang called the Red Fang." Eduardo informs us, as he points out a few things for us on the map. "Good luck." he adds, and I stifle a laugh as I watch him ruffle Penelope's hair playfully, before returning to the upper deck. 

                  We all head towards town, making our way to the bandit hideout. "Do you think we might have to fight our way in?" Cecilia asks, glancing my way as we walk. 

                   I shrug."Most likely. I'd like to avoid it, if possible though." I say meeting her gaze, and she nods. 

                  "Well, we're ready for a fight if it comes down to it." Kris adds, smiling, prompting laughs from everyone. She has a fiery spirit when she fights, and though I don't think she particularly goes looking for trouble, I think she doesn't mind a good fight when one presents itself. 

                  "So you've never actually met him before right?" Luna chimes in, raising an eyebrow at me in question, and I shake my head. 

                   "No, I haven't. I only know him through what Nate has told me." i answer, shrugging. 

                   "But if he doesn't know you, do you think he will listen to us?" Penelope asks, her brows furrowing in thought.

                     "She makes a good point." Cecilia agrees with her, and even I have to admit, it's something I hadn't exactly thought of. 

                     I nod."Good point. Honestly, I'm hoping he will. It might be a fight to get in to see him, I'm just hoping it's not a big one." I add, looking at the girls. I really hope it doesn't come down to a fight, not really wanting to drag them into this. They have all already been such a big help, I'd hate to drag them here for a big fight. I should have thought this through better. "Maybe we should go back. I'd hate to drag you all into a big fight, I really don't know what to expect." I add, addressing all of them. 

                    "We can handle ourselves fine Arabella. We know you're trying to do something nice. Don't worry." Cecilia says kindly, placing a hand on my shoulder gently, as she tries to reassure me. I smile at her, thankful for her kindness. Thankful for all of them.

                   "Hey, we knew what we were getting ourselves into when we agreed to come with to bandit country. We can do this." Kris adds, giving me an encouraging smile.

                    "We got this, Arabella. We can handle some bandits." Penelope chimes in, a determined look in her eyes. 

                    Luna nods in agreement."We've gotten this far, we need to see it through." Luna adds, smiling, and I can't help but smile at all of them.