A/N: I needs some Pirates!!

Okay, so I'm sorry, this is not an update... I'm working on it, but yea. I'm figuring out whats happening next, I have a general idea what I want to do, but still need to write bits of it. Sooo pretty soon in a couple more chapters, the Sirus pirates are going to need some help.. So who wants to be a pirate?? Who wants in?? I need some pirates to help out the crew. Whoever wants to be in the story, just comment or PM me, a general description of your character, their looks, personality. Also, if you have a preferred weapon of choice, there's some action where you come in. Also, Captain will also ask you to join the Sirus, being grateful for your help... sooo if you would like one of the Sirus boys let me know about that too okay? I'm working on the next chapters.. I'm sorry this isn't a real update.. i feel bad about that.. but I'm working on it I promise!!! soo yea... I'm taking pirates!!! lol. Taking multiple people soo yea. Whoever wants in!!

Updated authors note:
As of he end of last year I have finished the book, and am already on the sequel. Anyone wanting to make an appearance in the second half of the second book may, if you don't mind the wait. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone who was interested, and is reading this after the book is already finished.