Chapter 35

Epilogue : 1 year later.

                       (Cecilia's POV)

         This was it... The day I would marry Morgan, Captain of the Sirius, and Pirate King. It's a daunting thought, attaching yourself to someone...spending the rest of your life with someone. It's nerve wracking, and exciting at the same time.

            We were currently docked off the shores of Bora Bora, a tropical beach with beautiful white sand, and the clearest waters I had ever seen. Most of the boys are on the island setting up, which left me, the girls, and I think Nate is still in the kitchen, left on the ship.

             I leave my room and head towards the kitchen, where all the girls are gathered, if all the voices I can hear are any indication. Just breathe.. I remind myself once again, as I watch everyone from the doorway to the kitchen. Was I ready for this? Were we rushing this? Maybe it should've been a longer engagement..

              "Ya put anymore flowers on it, an it'll be too girly." Nathan says, going over to the wedding cake, bringing me from my own thoughts.

               "Nate there's barely any on there. It's a wedding cake for shits sake it's supposed to be girly." Luna replies, rolling her eyes, as she skillfully adds another frosting rose with her pipping bag.

              "Right... But-" Nathan starts, but is cut off by Arabella.

             "Nathan, leave her alone, it's fine.. It's a wedding cake it's supposed to be girly." Arabella cuts Nathan off, as she takes another pan out of the oven, and I stifle a laugh, as I walk in farther.

              "What'll Captain think though? With the flowers and swirls..." Nathan trails off, sighing.

              "It's not about Captain. As long as Cece loves it. Besides Morgan will be fine as long as Cecilia likes it." Penelope cuts in, as she examines the cake in question.

               "So only the woman's opinion counts?" Nathan asks, quirking an eyebrow as he glances at the girls.

             "Yes it does." Arabella says, narrowing her eyes at the chef. "Ah hell. Just... Someone smack this idiot before I do.." She adds, laughing.

              Luna swipes an extra rubber spatula, and with a loud THWACK, smacks Nathan on the back of his head with it, snickering.

              "What the hell Luna?!" He yells, glaring at her.

               "She said I could." Luna replies shrugging, before going back to decorating the cake.

               "Dammit Arabella, stop sayin that kinda shit, especially since they actually do it..."he trails off glancing at his wife, who merely laughs, shaking her head.

                 "Hell no. It's hilarious." She answers, still laughing. "Anyway watcha think Cecilia?" She asks, gesturing to the cake.

                I look at the cake, walking over to the counter to get a closer look. It was simple, four tiers, with white frosting. It had white frosting roses, and one tier had swirls, that reminded me of the slight design towards the bottom of my dress. "It's beautiful..." I murmur, smiling at Luna, who was still adding a few more flowers to the top.