Chapter 19

The next morning, we went about making breakfast as usual, and finished bringing the food out just as the girls joined the crew. The breakfast table was livelier than usual, with everyone chatting and getting acquainted with each other. Me and Nathan watched on in amusement, catching pieces of different conversations. 

                          "You snore." Penelope teases Eduardo, giving him a sly smirk. I burst out laughing, not able to help myself, earning a glare from Eduardo. 

                        "The hell I do woman, you're full of it." He says, turning his attention back to Penelope. 

                        "Well this one, is a blanket hog." Kris chimes in, pointing at Russell with her fork. 

                        "The hell. I am not." Russell protest, a blush creeping across his cheeks. Kris laughs, nudging the fencer playfully, before she begins eating again.

                        "Well it's better than this one he -" Cecilia starts, but is cut off by Morgan, who picks her up, putting her on his lap, much to her protest. 

                        "Morgan...So god help me.." Cecilia exclaims, rolling her eyes at Morgan, as she tries to get up. Captain only tightens his grip on her, attempting to pull her closer. 

                       "Captain, unless you want to get slapped again, I wouldn't suggest doing that." Nathan warns, laughing. 

                       "Bish you reek of alcohol!" Cecilia exclaims, pulling away from him. "How can you reek of alcohol already this early?"

                       "That's Captain for ya."Russell chimes in, laughing. 

                       "Anyway Captain, where are we headed to next?" Eduardo asks, drawing the attention to Captain. 

                      "Well, first we'll go to wherever these lovely ladies need to go, unless you decide to stay that is." he starts, looking at the four women. "Then in about four days, it's that time of the year again for the Pirate Games, on Pirate island."

                      "Pirate games?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at Captain. 

                      He nods."The Pirate games are held every year on Pirate Island. The Island is a well kept secret from the Navy, and Pirates from all over gather there once a year, for a couple weeks to participate. You can't fight or steal while there, unless the event you are participating in calls for it. There's a bunch of small events to participate in, anything from dagger throwing to athletic sports. The main event though, is the pirate treasure hunt, which is ongoing for a week. It is always going on, during the other events. Each ship can dock anywhere they want around the island, and each ship must pick one chosen item, that they don't mind getting taken, and clearly label it. You hide it on the ship somewhere, and basically the crew who steals the most treasure wins. You can only steal the one item though." Captain explains, the room suddenly quiet as we all listen. 

                     "Do we win anything?"Russell asks, looking at Morgan. 

                     "Yes. I'm not sure what though, I'm not in charge of it this year. This year is Captain Alan's turn to make arrangements I believe." Morgan answers, shrugging. 

                    We all finish our breakfast, and everyone goes off to do what they want. I quickly help Nathan gather the dishes, and head into the kitchen. "Pirate games huh?" I ask, glancing at Nate as I do the dishes.