Chapter 25

a/n IMPORTANT pls read!!

filler chapter, writer's block!!! :((((

im srsly running out of inspiration for this book :( so high chance it's ENDING RLLY SOON.

but i have an idea for another fanfic!! though, im not sure if yall would like it bcs it involves camren (& maybe not how most people take camren to be * smirk * )

however, before i start on it i'll have to end these two books because i dont have that much free time anymore and i'm rlly bad at time management heh.

also, happy 2k16 my loves xxxxxx

-bowedwards

- Jade -

I can't believe I'm doing this. Being here, with her in a supply closet. The girl who made me believe she loved me but ended up shattering my heart into pieces.

After I told myself I'd stay away from her, I just can't. Looking at her walking around the school alone, trying her best to avoid others' eyes on her. 

I promised her that I'd be there for her when she came back.

She has a small smile playing on her lips as she looked into my eyes. I quickly looked away to let her know I wasn't going to let her have it easy.

I felt her squeeze my arm lightly and I immediately melted into her touch.

God, the things this girl does to me.

"I knew you still loved me," she breathed out.

"Perrie no, I-"

"No?"

I finally looked at her to see her pained expression, breaking my heart into smaller pieces.

"I-"

Before I could get what I wanted to say out, she was pushing past me and out the door. I shut my eyes and let out a loud sigh of frustration. 

Why wouldn't she let me talk!?!!?!??

I slammed the door close as I walked to my last few classes, wanting this day to be over soon.

--

I got into Jesy's car, slamming the car door close in the process. She arched her eyebrow at me questioningly but I simply shook her head.

She waved it off, knowing full well I wasn't in the mood to talk and drove off without another word.

I kept my eyes on the road the whole journey back home.

Soon enough she was already pulling up on my drive way. I mumbled a 'thanks' and squeezed her arm appreciatively before walking into my house.

A smile immediately made its way to my face when I saw Norma on the couch fiddling with her phone.

"Mommaaaaaaa" I dragged out as I plopped onto the couch next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist suddenly feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"What's wrong poopey?" she put down her phone and  stroked my hair soothingly.

I tried to talk but what ended up coming out of my mouth was sobs. I couldn't get any words out. I was utterly confused. I honestly, genuinely have no clue what I want and what I want to do.

I love Perrie, I always have and I always will.

Seeing her in school today made me feel so bloody guilty. She was so scared to go back to school. 

I hated seeing her scared. She's always strong and brave. I hated not being there for her when she wasn't in her comfort zone. I promised to be there for her.

But then again, the incident on that particular night still stayed clear in my mind.

I literally had a clear view of both of them while they were at it. I cringed as the picture entered my head once again.

My mother let me grieve as she whispered that it will be alright. 

"I-I don't know what to do" I managed to get out in between hiccups.

"Is it about Perrie?" she questions softly.

I nodded vigorously as my grip on her tightened. She just nodded, knowing better than to try prying out information at times like these.

After a while, I was finally calm despite the small sobs still escaping my lips. "C'mon I made lasagna. We can talk about it then" she beamed, gently peeling me off her. I pouted slightly but followed her to the kitchen nonetheless.

I sat on my usual seat as she reheated the lasagna I assumed she made a few hours ago. I sighed lightly, glancing at my phone. For once, it wasn't blinking on and off due to Perrie's texts or calls. I unlocked it just to make sure, and I was right. No notifications.

Mum sat on the seat opposite me and gave me a small smile. I internally groaned, knowing that smile meant she wants the deets. 

"Perrie was at school today," I started off.

She gave me a knowing look and I shook my head, already having an idea of what she was thinking.

"She didn't try to talk to me. Hell, she didn't even look at me! It was sort of...the other way round" She sighed, shaking her head in disapproval.

"You talked to her, didn't you?"

"I had tooooo," I whined, stomping my feet like a child throwing a tantrum. "I still care about her wellbeing and it was so heartbreaking to see her all alone. And when she's not alone, she's with Camila fucking Cabello" I said her name in disgust.

Mum's face immediately scrunch up the second I mentioned her name. 

"The Camila Cabello?"