Chapter 11

- Perrie -

I struggled to get out of his grasp but his grip on me just tighten. He used his free hand to slip into my pocket and grabbed my phone. "Hey! That's mine!" I gasped. He completely ignored my protests . "When we walk out , you better shut the fuck up. You don't want to die , do you?" he growled in my ear before I vigorously shook my head. "Good , now act normal" he said , talking my hand in his.

No , you're not Jade. I don't want your fucking hands touching mine. But I don't want to die , not this way. We walked out of the washroom and I see no Jesy nor Leigh.

Fuck it , where are you when I need you?!

We walked briskly to a car. He shoved me in the back seat while he sat at the front. I saw a figure on the driver's seat.

Shit , I recognize that hair anywhere! "Zayn" I said through gritted teeth.

"Perrie!" he cheered , starting the engine of the car. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"What in the name of god are you doing?" I exclaimed , sitting in the middle seat .

"We , are taking you to an adventure" the other guy chuckled.

I turned around to face him and narrowed my eyes. "Was I talking to you?" I asked through gritted teeth and surprisingly , he shut up.

I turned back to Zayn and sent him daggers , though he was driving. "Listen , I don't have time for you games. Jade's sick and I-" I was cut off by him "Jade this , Jade that. What's your deal with that brat?" he snapped as he tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

"My deal is , she's my girlfriend and I'm worried sick!" I exlcaimed. I sighed and leant back on the seat.

"Here" Zayn said , handing me his phone. I rose and eyebrow at the gesture. "If you're so worried about her , then call her. But don't you dare breathe a word about this to her" he warned. I hesitantly took the phone from him and dialed Jade's number.

"Hello? Who's this?" her angelic voice filled my ears , calming me instantly.

"Hey baba. You don't sound so good , are you alright?" I asked.

"Oh , Perrie! I'm fine , just watching The Conjuring" she laughed nervously.

"The Conjuring is a scary movie. Why would you cry?" I asked , immediately sensing something fishy.

"Oh .. it was really scary and I got really ... scared? And cried , yeah I cried because I was scared" she said , convincing herself more than me.

"Jade I know when you lie , just spill it"

I heard her sigh at the other end of the line. "I'm just worried. Worried that you're mad at me for you know snapping at you" she murmured.

I giggled and shook my head. "I'm not mad , baba. I'm sorry for kinda forcing you to buy that dress. You must really hate it huh?" I laugh and so did she.

"So when can I see that beautiful face of yours again?" she asked.

The smile on my face faded when she asked me that. I don't know when I'll be back , for all I know , I may not be coming home at all! Trust me , I know Zayn and what he's capable of. I look at him through the rearview mirror and his face showed 'tell her and you die'

"Yeah about that , I don't know when I'll be home. But we'll see each other again , I promise" I said

"Perrie what are you talki-" I cut her off with a "I'm sorry I have to go. I love you Jade" and hung up , half heartedly. That might have been the last time I talk to her.