Chapter 16

Recap :

"What brings you here?" he asked , crossing his arms.

"What do you think?" I asked , cocking an eyebrow.

--

"Ms Thirlwall , I strongly suggest you don't interfe-" he was cut off by the brunette

"No! I have been waiting weeks for news of my girlfriend from you and your so called team! And what have you got so far? Nothing!" she exclaimed.

The police officer just sat down in silence , not wanting to rage the Geordie even more.

" Knowing that you're useless , I actually went looking for her "

"No , Jade , you can't do that." "Oh but I did. I should've never relied on you ," Jade huffed before leaving the room , not forgetting to slam the door close.

She stomped angrily to the door and was about to push it open when someone appeared out of nowhere.

"Jade! Hi!" a familiar voice exclaimed.

"Oh god! Why do you have to scare me all the time?" the Geordie said , putting a hand on her heart as she tried to calm her breathing rate. Her facial expression soon changed when she saw Summer guilty look.

"Hey , I was kidding. But don't scare me like that ," she giggled , patting her shoulder. Summer's face lit up and giggled as well.

"I heard what happened ..." she trailed off. Jade sighed and shrugged before muttering a 'yeah' . "I'm sorry. I hope you find the love of your life soon ," Summer joked , causing Jade to giggle lightly.

Summer was about to leave when an idea popped in Jade's mind.

"Hey , wanna hang out?" she asked. Well , it's better than staying home and shedding tears.

Her lips slowly curved up into a smile as she nodded. "I'd love that. Just text me whenever ," she said and waved goodbye. Jade waved back , grinning wide.

I just have to try to forget about Perrie for one day

She took a deep breath and plastered a big smile on her face before walking out of the police station. She was about to go to Jesy's car when she saw Summer sitting on a bench at a bus stop. Instinctively , she approached Summer to offer a ride.

"Hey , Jade ," she said , obviously surprised to see her at the bus stop.

"Want a ride home? Or maybe we can hang out today if you don't have anything on .." Jade trailed off. A big grin made it's way to Summer's face before she nodded.

"Let's go then!"

They then headed to the car. "So , where are we going?" Summer asked.

"Can we just hang out at my house?" Summer just agreed and soon they were on their way back to Perrie's house.

--

"Deb! I'm homeeee ," she sang , causing Summer to chuckle.

"In the kitchen honeyyyy ," Debbie sang back. Both Jade and Summer walked to the kitchen to see Debbie cooking.

"Hello Jade , Jade's friend ," she greeted. Jade introduced them both before heading up to Perrie's room which was now considered as Jade's.

"No offence or anything but you look nothing like your mum " Jade just chuckled as she shook her head. "She's not my mother , darling. She's my girlfriend's mother. I'm staying here for some personal reasons"

Summer's mouth formed an 'O' shape as she nodded. They decided to watch some movies and joke around. Jade finally managed to get the Perrie off her mind , with all the fun she was having. Being with Summer felt exactly like she was with Perrie , except that Summer was American. And the fact that Jade can't kiss her.

As they were busy fooling around there heard continuous knock on the bedroom door. Jade shouted a loud 'Come in' before the door slammed open , revealing Jade's old gorup of friends- Ally , Lauren and Jesy. Jade's face immediately lit up and jumped into her friens'embrace as if they haven't seen each other for decades.

Summer cursed under her breath at the fact that three other girls ruined her and Jade's time.

"Girls! I don't know why but I missed you so much!" the Geordie squealed. Ally , Lauren and Jesy gave each others puzzled looks. "Uh , Jade you saw me this morning ,"Jesy giggled. "And you saw us last Friday ,"Ally added.

"Oh yeah! Ally , Jesy , Lauren this is my friend Summer. Summer , this are Ally , Lauren and Jesy!" They awkwardly sent each other waves and smiles before Jade pulled their hands to sit down on the floor with her and Summer. They ate Froyo the other girls bought , and since they came , Summer had been really quiet.

"Summer , you alright?" Jade asked.

"Yeah , just fine"

--

- Perrie's POV -

A smile made it's way to my face as I saw my angel smiling and laughing away with the others. I guess I have no more worries in my head. Whatever Zayn plans to do to me , it won't affect anything. I just want to see Jade happy. I've been observing Jade but I kept quiet as an attempt to make her forget me.

It failed until , now. I'm glad she met Summer. I waited until Jade went to the bathroom , to follow her. Sounds creepy and what perverts do but I just want to talk to her , for the last time maybe. As soon as she closed the door ,I made myself visible to her.

She looked at the mirror and saw my figure , causing her eyes to widen. "Perrie!" she squealed before pullling me in for a hug. I'm surprised her body didn't go through mine. "You said you'd come every night. But you didn't .. I waited for you ," she said with her voice barely audible.

Before I know it , tears started flowing freely down my cheeks. "I'm sorry , baby. I was here , I looked after you. I just didn't wanna say anything ," I said softly as I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"B-but Jade .. I came to say goodbye if we don't see each other anymore. I don't know what he's going to do to me but always remember that I'm always here with you" I placed a lingering kiss on her lips before completely disappearing.

I opened my eyes and saw that no one was here , thankfully. I sighed and sat up , thinking about what to do with my life. If Zayn wants to kill me , why can't he just do it already? My head snapped up when I heard the door creak open. "Oh hey ," I deadpanned. "Well sorry for coming and bringing you pizza"

"Food!" I exclaimed before snatching it from his hand. I munched on the food , not caring the stare I got from Sam. "What? Have you not seen a girl eat before?" I asked with my mouth full. He shook his head and chuckled before taking out his phone. His phone! Why didn't I think of that?

"Sam your phone!" I exclaimed , jumping on the bed. "Yeah , have you not seen a phone before cavegirl?" he asked , raising an eyebrow.

I then rolled my eyes. "What are phones for?"

"Social media , selfies- "

"The main purpose of a phone!" I snapped.

"Oh to call some-OH MY GOD!"