Chapter 14

- narrator -

The blonde nodded as a grin made its way to her face.

"Sam whatever your last name is , you're a genius! Thank you , thank you , thank you!" she exclaimed , throwing her arms to his neck as she pulled him in for a tight friendly hug.

She smiled and let go after a few moments. She hadn't had a hug for a long time.

"You sure are a hugger ," he chuckled as Perrie grinned cheekily.

"And it's Craske" he added. Perrie rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"My last name , god , you can be so clueless ," he burst into fits of giggles. The corners of Perrie's lips curved up into a small smile as she rolled her eyes jokingly.

They started messing around and getting to know each other when Sam saw a few bruises on Perrie's arms and legs. He stopped laughing and grabbed the blonde's arm to have a better look at them. However , Perrie flinched and pulled away. Sam jumped a little in his seat.

"I'm sorry ," he said softly. Perrie just flashed a weak smile and nodded.

"Did Zayn do this to you?" he asked.

"No ," she answered , voice suddenly small.

"Don't lie to me , Perrie ," he sighed out. The blonde looked down and nodded slowly.

"I'm going to k-" he was cut off by Perrie "The plan , Sam" Sam chewed on his bottom lip and nodded.

He sighed and leant back against the chair. There was silence until they heard footsteps coming closer. Knowing it was Zayn , they nodded at each other's direction.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" Zayn asked.

"Just looking after the blonde. Ya know , in case she tries to do anything stupid ," he answered , making eye contact with Perrie. A small giggle escaped her lips but she managed to cover it up with a cough. Sam bit his lip in attempt to not laugh but failed. They simultaneously burst into fits of laughter , causing Zayn to rise an eyebrow.

"Whoever gave you the permission to laugh?!" Sam snapped so that Zayn won't sense anything suspicious going on. The raven haired boy smirked and nodded in satisfaction. Perrie put her head down to hide the grin on her face.

"Oh and Perrie , your little bitch of a girlfriend was looking for you. How does she know it was me?" Zayn asked , looking straight into her eyes.

Sam's eyes furrowed at what Zayn called his ex-girlfriend. Sure they broke up but that doesn't mean he'll let anyone bad mouth her.

Perrie opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by Sam ," Her name's Jade , you know that?"

Zayn tore his gaze from the blonde and slowly face his 'friend' .

"Do you think I fucking care what her name is?" he said through gritted teeth.

Sam , not wanting to argue anymore , clamped his mouth shut and put his hands up in surrender. "Whatever you say" he murmured .

Zayn rolled his eyes and turned back to Perrie who was now sound asleep.

"What the fuck ..." he trailed off , staring at her in disbelief

Sam let out a chuckle , shaking his head.

"Oh Perrie ," he thought

"This bitch is seriously pushing my buttons! I swear I will beat the sh-"

"She's a girl Zayn. Don't you have any respect for them?" Sam asked , all of a sudden turning serious.

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Your stupid ex-girlfriend broke my nose!" he exclaimed.