Chapter 3

- Jade -

This whole week has been hell for me. Everywhere I go, Zayn and Perrie are there. And they're always making out.

It's so annoying.

I have a feeling Perrie's doing this on purpose. 

Oh, how do you think I know?

 I don't know, maybe how she smirks after their make out session right in front of my face.

And I know just the plan to get her back.

"JESSICA!!" I yelled at Jesy who was taking books from her locker.

"Jade, you don't have to shout you know. I'm not going anywhere." she laughed. 

I giggled sheepishly and went straight to the point, " So I need you to be my girlfriend"

She looked at me shocked and questioningly.

 "Not for real, stupid," I added as I rolled my eyes, seeing her breathe out a sigh of relief.

 "It'll only last for a few days and we're back to normal. Besides, we only have to pretend when Perrie's around," I pleaded, grabbing a hold of her wrist.

She looked hesitant and dragged on the word, " Well ..." 

"Please!!" I gave her my puppy dog eyes with my pout that I know no one can resist. She let out a huff and muttered a 'fine'

I jumped up in joy and pulled her in for a tight hug. 

"You're the best Jes! See you in Art, girlfriend" I whispered the last part and laughed uncontrollably.

 I really don't know why, I  just find that Jesy and I could never be girlfriends. It'd just be too weird.

 She just giggled and shook her head. "Why am I friends with you?"

 "Because I'm fabulous," I stroke a pose when

"You two, get to class!"

"Yes, Mrs. Webster" we said simultaneously before heading to our respective classes. Jesy had Math while I had History.

Yes, Mrs. Webster is married to Coach Webster. I shuddered at the thought.

I stepped into class and realised that I was late. Oops? 

"Ms Thirlwall, you're late" Mr. Edward stated. And no, he's not Perrie's father. 

"I can see that" I muttered but apparently, the whole class heard it and.. found it funny?

The class roared into laughter.

Hold your unicorns, the class .. is laughing .. with me? I thought they hated me? Okay am I in a parallel universe ? Even Leigh-Anne, Perrie's best friend is laughing. What on earth?

"One more smart remark from you, Ms. Thirlwall and you'll be sent to detention"

"Aren't we were supposed to be smart though, I mean, we are the first class after all," I say without realising it causing the whole class to burst into fits of laughter.

I could get used to this.

I was giggling when he slammed his hands on the teacher's desk and roared, "That does it. Detention today. Have fun" 

He handed me a detention slip and smirked.

My first ever detention slip. Nice.

I took a seat at the only available one, beside Leigh-Anne. Oh no, she hates me. Of course, every friend of Perrie hates me. I sat beside her and took out my notebook.