Chapter 12

- narrator -

Perrie grunted as she was thrown on the bed , hands being tied behind her back and her mouth sealed. Zayn watched the blonde struggle in satisfaction , a smirk plastered on his face.

He walked over to her slowly , arms crossed against his chest. "Get comfortable love , you'll be here for a while" he chuckled , stroking her hair , making her scrunched up her face in disgust. Her protests were muffled against the tape on her lips.

"Right .." he trailed off , pulling the tape harshly , causing Perrie to hiss in pain.

"Don't fucking touch me" she growled , narrowing her eyes at him.

He let out a sarcastic laugh , followed by a "I think I can do whatever I want to you. You're mine , and you'll always be" He caressed her cheeks slowly , moving down to her neck. Perrie , in return , moved back to avoid his touches.

"You don't own me," she hissed.

"Uh , I think I do" he smirked , walking out.

Once he was out of sight , she finally broke down into tears that she'd been holding back. She didn't want to seem weak to him. She wasn't crying because she was scared of him. She was crying at the thought of her girlfriend. She's all alone in her house. Unfortunately , Debbie had to go on a business trip.

How she just left her hanging , it's probably 2am in the morning and she's not there for her. She's not there to kiss her goodnight , letting Jade cuddle into her.

"I'm sorry ... " she trailed off before sobbing harder.

- meanwhile -

"Jade , I think you should come over to mine. You're all alone in this house" Jesy said , hugging her bestfriend. The younger girl sniffled and shook her head.

"I'm fine alone. You really should get going. It's almost 3 in the morning" she gave Jesy a weak smile. "You sure?" Jesy asked , looking down at her. "Positive" she smiled. Jesy nodded and started making her way to the door , Jade trailing behind her.

"If there's anything , you know what to do" she said , pointing to her phone. She just nodded. Jesy gave her one last wave before going off.

Jade leant against the door , slowly dropping down to her knees. "Where are you , Perrie?" she cried out , pulling on her hair.

Weeks passed , Perrie's family along with Jade , Jesy and Leigh were looking for Perrie non-stop. They informed the police and they're on investigation , but to Jade , it wasn't enough.

If it wasn't for Debbie , Jade wouldn't even be sleeping nor eating. Whenever Debbie would give her meals , Jade would barely eat one-quarter of it , for the sake of Debbie. She didn't want to seem rude.

Every night she'd wear Perrie's onesies to sleep , taking in her scent which causes her to miss the blonde even more. She'd hug her pillow tightly , imagining it was Perrie , leaving tear stains on it.

Her body is a lot skinnier than usual. This , causing everyone to worry.

"C'mon Jade , you need to eat" Jesy coaxed , handing Jade a plate of lasagna , only to have her turning away. "Jade ," she tried again. Jade's head shot up , narrowing her eyes at her bestfriend , causing her to sigh out in defeat.

"Do it for Perrie. She'll be heartbroken if she finds out you're starving yourself" At the mention of Perrie's name , she felt her eyes starting to sting all over again. This didn't go unnoticed by Jesy. She put the plate on the table and brought Jade in her embrace.

"We'll find her , I promise you that ," she said softly in the geordie's ear , rubbing her bad comfortingly. Jade merely nodded before taking the plate of lasagna on the table , getting Jesy by surprise. A grin made its way to her face , watching her bestfriend eat the lasagna in one go.

Jade's head shot up abruptly when she heard her girlfriend's angelic voice that she haven't heard for weeks. "P-Perrie?" she stuttered , looking around the room , hoping that the blonde would magically appear.

" I'm right here , Jadey. Don't you cry ,"

"There it is again! Jesy it's Perrie!" the fellow Geordie exclaimed , gripping onto her bestfriend's arm.

Jesy just smiled at Jade in sympathy , agreeing in whatever she's saying as to make her feel better.

- Perrie -

"I'm right here , Jadey. Don't you cry ," I whispered. It hurts to see her like this , moreover , I'm the cause of it. She then started sobbing in Jesy's arms. I face palmed myself at what I did. I just made things worse! She's crying again. Good going , Perrie.

I guess there's one thing I could do. I haven't tried this before , ever in my life , and I'm not supposed to be doing this.

I shut my eyes tight , focusing. My late grandmother used to teach me how to- god damn it , Perrie , focus!

My eyebrows furrowed as I shut my eyes tighter. I felt myself slowly appear and fluttered my eyelids open. I saw Jade's eyes widened and that's when I know I appeared! woohooooo!

Jade started running into me for a hug but I stopped her , causing her smile to fade. "No , where did that smile go?" I asked pouting.

"Perrie? Why do I hear you?" Jesy asked , looking around the room. Oh , she can't see me. My grand mother once told me that I can only be seen by the person I want to see. Not that I don't want Jesy to see me , just that Jade's been a wreck.

"Yeah she's right in front of me" Jade smiled lovingly at me.

"What are you talking about? I don't see her" Jesy asked, scratching the side of her head.

"Jesy , I'm here. You can't see me , sorry" I giggled. "Oh ... " she trailed off a confused look on her face.

"I missed you so much" Jade croaked , new set of tears falling down her cheeks. "Please don't cry" I attempted to wipe the tears but my hands just went through her , causing her to gasp. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry" I repeated a few times. "Look , I'm not really here. My body's somewhere Zayn-" I gasped and clamped my mouth shut.

Way to go , Edwards.

She looked deep into my eyes as I stated into hers. Her big , sparkly brown eyes were replaces with dark and empty ones. Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my hands.

Shit.

"Jade , baby , I have to go. I love you so much and Jesy take care of Jade" I quickly let out and disappeared.

" Wake up , bitch "

A/N

Sorry for the shitty chapter :( I'm just gonna say what happened today ( IT'S EXHAUSTING ) and if you're not interested then , well bye haha

So my school has this annual even called ShInE@Fuhua ( Showcasing Innovation and Enterprise ) and I'm a prefect so I was called to usher the guest of honors and blah blah blah. So I had to stand at the exact same spot like a freaking doll saying "Good Morning! Welcome to Fuhua!" for almost 4 hours. We didn't even have a break in between! That was one thing...

After my prefect duty in the morning , I then transformed to a presenter for the ICT booth in the afternoon until near evening. I had to talk about the same EXACT things every time there's a group of guests at my booth. I'm usually okay with that but the thing is , I'm fasting and my throat is acting up so when I was presenting to a group of teachers from other schools , it just suddenly cracked which was EMBARRASSING! So my partner had to take over for the rest of the day.

If you read that then I love you , I really do. Thank you so much :3 😘 xx nelly