The Guilt

|Yn|

I woke up thinking about how I was going to tell Marie about her ex. I got up, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I don't wanna tell her that Michelle stays with STDs but I'm pretty sure she's going to found out anyways and plus Michelle was messing with Dre, Marie's highschool crush... but that bitch is going to get what's coming to her, messing with somebody else's man... wait how am I going to tell her that Dre shows up from time to time looking for her...

"Marie baby wake up..." I was all up in her face, "What do you want child?" she asked still sleep.

"Do you still want me to tell you?" I asked her knowing that will get her up, "No I don't care no more, now please get out my room." she said rolling over in her bed, "Well then... Be like that. I gotta go anyways." I hopped out her bed and started heading to the door. "Where you going?" She asked sitting up in the bed, "Oh now you want to get up." I thought to myself. "To work." I lied.

|Kyrie|

I seen Yn walking out of my babyma's room with the car keys...

"Where you going ma?" I asked before she walked out the door, "I'm going to the mall." She said while opening the door, "I'm going too, you might need a man's opinion on what you buying." I offered and followed her out the door. She looked back at me and we both started laughing. "Whenever I need your opinion you act busy." I smirked at her and she gave me a half smiled "Well now I'm all yours." I closed the house door for her. "Oh shit, Ky doing shit without me asking." I opened the passenger side door her. As she was getting in I slapped her ass. "Shut up and keep going." When she finally got in the car, I closed the door and got in on the driver side.

/Marie/

After Yn walked out my room, I got up and did my morning routine. A part of me wanted to know why did Michael cheat on me with a stripper and another part of me really just didn't give a fuck. I was once told that "if you can easily take my man, then he was never mind from the start." And this is exactly how I felt during this time period. I really didn't need to know because it's in a guy's nature to cheat. Why? I feel it's genetic.

After I got dressed, I walked into the hallway. I noticed it was quieter than usual so I decided to call out and see who else was in the house with me "Hello? Is anybody else in here with me?" I yelled out loud. Normally it wouldn't be this quiet but I guess Kyrie left too. Probably went with Yn to work to talk to the strippers again. I shrugged my shoulders, "Oh well." I said out loud and went to the kitchen to cook me some breakfast.