I Can't Stop Thinking About It

|Marie|

After I made me breakfast, I cleaned the whole house. Even Kyrie's dirty ass room... Oh my gosh it was girls' thongs everywhere, like "What the fuck? Really?" I'm not washing any clothes in his room, as soon as I sat down they came in with a lot of bags. "So she lied?" I thought to myself. Like what was your purpose in telling me you were going to work if you wasn't going?

"It look so clean in here." Kyrie said heading upstairs to Yn's room, "It looks good in here baby." Yn said kissing my forehead, "Thank you Babymomma." I said while watching TV on the couch, "Well, are y'all coming to the club tonight?" She asked looking through the bags, "Yeah stupid we always come, even if we didn't want to." I told her making her laugh, "Well I gotta get dressed because I gotta go in early." She said standing up, "Ight, will be there at 8" I said falling asleep, "Okay momma, don't forget." She said walking upstairs.

|Kyrie|

So I went upstairs and put Yn's bags in her room, when I walked in it looked so clean, so I just sat the bags on her bed, I walked into my room and I was shocked, like my babyma spent her day alone cleaning up... I'm proud of her, because I wasn't going to clean this shit up myself, but when I sat on my bed and I heard music coming from Yn's room...

|Yn|

I was in my room getting ready for tonight yanno, I was dancing and trying on clothes and then somebody knocked on my door...

"Come in." I was half dressed when Kyrie came in the room. He smirked at me and closed the door. "Damn girl. You looking so good right now." I smiled and walked towards him. "Well you know, I try." He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Sometimes I worry about what we're doing." I said as he kissed my neck. "Shhh, ain't nobody gon find out. We straight."
------------

You like what I did there? :) , but Comment and Rate &&&& tell me about the story so far...

✘♀✘♡✘ツ✘♔✘★

I got bored okay :p