Re•Lax•Ation

Yn

I need to get out this house. I can't stand it here. I feel like a dog in a cage. I wanna go see my mom and dad but I think they don't wanna see me because of all the bad I did in the past. I guess I'll call my Babymomma.

"Hey Bm. Where you at?"

"In my room"

"Aw. I knew that" she laughed

"Do you want me to come in there with you?"

"Yes please"

"Okay here I come" then she hung up

*

"So you told him everything?" me and Marie was laying down in my bed talking. "I mean like I'm not mad at you for saying something but still everything..."

"Yeah and honestly I feel better then I did last week"

"So when do you go back to work?" I asked because she been here all week like me.

"Tomorrow and you do too"

"I know that silly" she giggle. "Let's get out the house"

"Where are we going to go?"

"I don't know. I just wanna go somewhere an relax" I put one arm behind my head and the other on my stomach. Yeah relax.

"How about the spa?" I smiled "I mean we can have a girl's day out. Just you, me, and Diamond"

"That sounds fun and yes call my other gorgeous sister please" she got up and called diamond and she said yeah.

Diamond

After I got off the phone with Marie I met them at the spa where I got that membership at. When I walked in I seen them at the front desk filling out the membership paper. So I waved at them and walked to my locker.

I was in my robe walking around looking for them until I seen Yn having problems getting her robe on.

"Are you naked under there?" she asked me while pulling on my robe.

"No are you?" she laughed

"Nope"

I opened her robe to fix it. After that we walked to where Marie was.

"Come on Mookee. You talking all day" Yn said

"I'm right here Pookie" she said coming out the locker room.

*

So its just me and Yn getting our nails, feet, and face done while Marie was somewhere. I could see Yn was loving all the attention she getting from the workers in here about her being pregnant.

"So my love, I see you taking all the workers" I joked

"I'm sorry honey. It's just that Kyrie's barely around. So I haven't really been getting the attention I need."

"It's okay. You can have all the attention in the world from me" she smiled a little.

"No I'm fine. I don't want to be a bother to anybody"

"No it's cool you my wifey and my wifey needs my full and all attention"

Kyrie

So it's 1 going on 2 and some girl came to the warehouse me and Dre be at the most, looking for him. Like really at 1 something in the morning. I see you Dre. You getting yours at work.

" Aye Dre do you know some girl by the name of Jasmine?"

"Yeah that's my- nevermind why?"

"She out here waiting to talk to you"

"Bring her in then" I walked out his office to go get her.

"Aye he said you can go back there" she smiled

"We'll I see you around?"

"Maybe" then I walked out the warehouse

*

As soon as I got to the house I sat in the car for a minute. I looked at my phone and notice Yn didn't call or text me all day. So I unlocked the door and went in. It was quite and dark. I wonder where the girls at.

I went in my room. No Yn. So I went in her room. No Yn again. So I went an knocked on Marie's door but No answer. So I opened it and she wasn't in there either. "Where the hell could they be?" I mumble to myself. Shit I ain't gon' sweat them. I went in my room took a shower then went to sleep.

Dre

"Damn girl where you been at?" I asked as she can and sat on my lap

"Around" she said calmly "Anyways I heard about what happened to your other warehouse and that somebody put a hit out on you."

"Yeah but right now I'm not even sweating it. I just want you and only you" I said while I was kissing on her neck.

"Okay" she grinned the turned to face me.

*

"I gotta go but call me when you wanna kick it again" she said while she was getting in the car

"I got chu ma" I yelled as she pulled off.

We stayed at the warehouse all night just fucking. I walked but in the building to see Jasmine left her phone. So I picked it up and unlocked it. I seen that some bitch texted and asked did she get it from me. So my nosey ass text her back.

"Did I get what?"

"The information stupid"

"About what?"

"About Dre so we can know his next move then get him in the act"

So these bitches are trying to kidnap me just like that. Nah, not while I'm alive.

----------

What!?!?! 2 chapters in one night..I'm on a gank. But I'm sleepy though. I think I'm a finish the next chapter then go to sleep.

Comment.

Fan.

Vote.

Follow.

Read.

-Corrie