I Wasn't Ready For That

| Rico |

I can't believe she just played me like that, but it's cool because I like a chase.

"So did you get her?" Michael asked and they laughed, "Nah not yet, y'all know me... I like a chase." I said, then took a shot, "Yeah, we know you" Dre said,

"Aye asshole, My sister looking for you." BabyDoll yelled to Dre, "Alright chill girl, tell her I'm coming" Dre yelled back to her, "You pussy whip and you ain't even hit it yet... Tell me how that's possible?" I said causing them to all laugh, "Hell yeah I am, but I'll be back later, or maybe tomorrow." he said then left. I looked at the boys. "I betchu his ass won't get no pussy." I said.

"How much?" Bobby asked. "3 million." I said. "Alright bet." Me and Bobby shook hands. "Y'all ain't going to get in on this action?" Bobby asked. They shook the head no while I laughed.

"Shit, money talks." I said then got up and went looking for a how to smash.

"While bullshit walks." I heard one of them say.

I didn't want to walk directly up there to her so I kept stopping to talk to some of the females that I knew. I wanted her to feel like these other females was a threat to her and she needed to win me other.  I walked over to a group of girls and watch them all flock to me. 

"Rico, what do yo ass want?" I heard Britney ask. I took a glance at YN but she wasn't paying attention. I shook my head and gave Britney half my attention.

"I wanted to come over and talk to you. Damn is that a crime now?" I asked slightly offended.

"Oh, no I love our little talks." I licked my lips and nodded my head.

| Kyrie |

I sat at the Bar drinking and watching the girls dance, until Yn walked over to me.

"You want a dance?" She asked all smooth and shit, "Nah, I'm cool" I said taking a drink from my cup, "I'm sorry for what I did baby. Let me make it up to you..." She said then sat on my lap,

I grabbed her ass and bit my lip. "How you gon make it up to me if you gotta stay late?" I asked her, "Well..." She started sucking and kissing on my neck, "Marie said she wanted to take my shift so she can stay with Dre and so she can talk to the manger..." she said making me feel a little better, "Alright, let's go then" I said then licked my lips. "Okay" she said smiling at me and grabbed me to go get her stuff.

| Marie |

As soon as Yn asked me do I wanna take her night shift for tonight, I said yeah because I don't wanna heard her and Kyrie having sex again and I needed to talk to the manager.

They must of thought I was stupid. That ole, 'Ima tell her I like her.' Or that 'He don't like me like that.' bullshit do get old. But before Yn left I asked her to bring Dre over to a private room so I can give him a "Private Dance" if you know I mean...

"So what did you call me back here for?" He asked while licking his lips, "Because I wanted to show you how much I miss you" I said giving him a smile, "Oh really?" He looked at me and started to grin, "Shhhh, just wait and see" and after that I started to grind on him to the song "Dance For You ✘ Beyonce"

"While I'm grinding on you
This is beyond sex
I'm high on you
If it's real then you know how I feel..."

I sung while I climbed on top of him. I know I should be playing hard to get, but being around him is so hard to do that. I know my feelings are at risk but sometimes you just gotta take that leap. Isn't that the meaning of true love? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I felt him grab my ass as I slowly grinded on him. I was getting hot and I could tell he was too. So I hurried up and got up and walked back over to the pole and started doing tricks on there. When the song went off I walked out the room.

My checks was getting hot as I paced back and forth in the hallway. "You cool ma?" I heard him ask. "Yeah, just a little hot, that's all." I gave him a faint smile and he pulled me back into the room. "Where's the security guards at when they needed the most." He mumbled.

I'm not going to lie, the Dollhouse was a shitty ass strip club... But the food here is delicious as fuck and the cheap ass drinks was strong as hell. You could order a Margarita and one sip would have you feeling like you took sixteen damn Patrón shots... Literally.

"Haven't you noticed this was a shitty ass strip club?" He chuckled. "Aye, but the drinks here be lit as fuck." I giggled. "Okay." We sat down and talked for an hour straight until I remembered I wanted to talk to the manager.

"I need to go handle some business. Go back to the front and I'll come find you when I'm finished." I said as I got up.

"Ight." He stood up and walked out leaving me in this big ass room. I started pacing back and forth again. "Real bitches ain't scared of dying. So that means yo bitch ass shouldn't be scared." I mumble to myself then walked out the room.

Yn....

So when me and Kyrie got home it wasnt serious at first until he got in the shower with me.

"Hello!"

"Wassup" he said while smirking

"Stop being an smartass, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a shower duh" I laughed a little

"Well don't be touching on nothing that's not yours" he looked at me then smiled

Not even 5 minutes later we was having sex in the shower, the water was running down his back, my legs was wrapped around his waist and my nails was scratching his back up, every stroke he made was something different about it but I just didn't know

Kyrie's P.o.v.

After the shower she climb on top on and did her. I'm not gon' lie but having sex with Yn will have you rethinking life itself. But I'm tired of just fucking. I like how we ain't got labels but I wanna be serious now.... Maybe that's her pussy taking control.... Nah, them my damn feelings. I ain't no hoe though but I wanna be the only person she says "I Love You" too

An hour went by and she been reached her climax more than once. She looked tired so after I climax she went to sleep, so I watched tv for awhile then went to sleep with her in my arms.

--------

▷ I know my "Sex Scene" sucked but I'm not used to writing sex scenes. This was my first one so don't judge.

▷But tell me what you think of this story so far...

▷Comment, Fan, Vote

ⓜⓤⓐⓗ ت