A Hit Out On Yo Head

Dre

"Yo, who the fuck- wait what the hell is going on in here?" I asked walking in the back room where all the drugs where being stored at.

"Mickey being an stubborn ass bitch" one of my boys said while mugging Mickey

"Aw whatever, you can eat my pussy for all I care. It ain't my fault that you ass don't wanna listen!" She yelled at him and I laughed.

"Dre bruh, you need to get her" he say walking up the stairs and slamming the door.

"Mickey can you please stop acting like a bitch. Please for me?" I asked while licking my lips.

"Fine just for you" I laughed as she walked to the steps

"Thank you!" I yelled before she closed the door.

*

As you can see lately I been staying low trying to find out who shot at one of my trap houses... Let me take that back. I've been trying to figure out why that bitch back trying to fuck up my life. I don't know for sure if she was the one who planned to get my shit shot up or what but it's starting to piss me off. I was in my office smoking a blunt, When Rico ass came in and slammed my damn door. He better be lucky he my boy or I would of fucked his ass up on some true G-shit.

"You better have a good ass reason for slamming my damn door" I said while taking another hit of the blunt.

"I do"

"Then speak, Nigga"

"Man bruh somebody put an hit on yo ass"

Da fuck!!! Do they not know who the hell they fucking with?. Damn, that just really blew my high. Fuck me all up huh? I see how it is. I bet it was that lame ass nigga Tay. shake my fucking head but it's cool though I got something for that ass. "How much is it worth?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"I think they said 50 stacks"

"That's wassup. Go get Kyrie I need him for a minute." He left and moments later Kyrie walked in.

Kyrie

"Wassup bitches" I said as I walked in one of Dre's spots.

"Wassup nigga" they all said back. I dapped some of them and walked to the back where my office was. That's when Rico came in and told me that Dre needed me. I got up and went to where he was.

"Wassup Dr.Dre" I said dapping him. He started to laugh.

"Fuck you Kyler" We both started to laugh. "Nah but forreal I thought you left us for good"

"I can't believe you would think of something like that" I started to fake cry.

"So you coming back to work?"

"I never left homeboy"

"That's good. So whatchu you know about the hit on my ass"

"I thought Rico was playing when he told me that. But I did snooping around at work and somebody took out 50 big boys."

"Do you know who?" He looked pissed.

"Nah, he wasn't my client but I can look for you"

"Maybe it's that bitch you fucked back in the cut." Rico said.

"That's all I needed to know and make sure yo ass don't get caught slipping because Yn will beat that ass" I had to laugh at that. "And it betta not be that bitch. I would blow her fucking brains out and then make her eat it." Rico laughed.

"Yn ain't gon' do a damn thing" he chuckled, "I'm a call you though if something changes"

"Iight that's wassup" and I walked out his office.