Shopping Day

|Kyrie|

When we got there she stopped me in the car.

"We're going in here so I can get an costume for work." She said it all nice and polite, "Iight. You act like ima leave yo ass for a broad." She gave me a look and I chuckled. "I'll resist myself today." I said and she got out of the car.

|Yn|

When we walked in it was live. "Damn out of all days I just had to pick Saturday to come to the mall." I thought to myself. We went in almost every store. I noticed that I had about sixteen or seventeen bags so I wanted to go into one more store before we leave. I can't believe that Kyrie stayed this long with me...

"Let's go in there." I said, "No!" He yelled, I laughed a little because he's so damn sexy when he's irritated. "Please, I promise after this we can go home." I begged while I held his arm. "You promise? " he asked looking me into my eyes, "I promise." I said smiling, "Ight let's go then" he said walking in...

|Kyrie|

I always had a crush on Yn, I mean like who wouldn't. She's so beautiful, nice body shape, perfect face, long hair don't care, and a ass. But I never really told her, only my brother know and he's barely around, but I'll tell her one day...

"Should I get this?" She asked, "Yeah." I said, I was trying to rush her out the store, "Are you sure?" She asked looking at me, "Yeah because if you get it, you can put it on at home for me." I told her as she laughed, "Okay, I'll get it." She said heading to the cash register, "Will this be all ma'am?" The lady asked, "Yea" She said paying for it, "Have a great day" The lady said as we walked out the door, "You too." She said waving bye like she knew the girl, " Can we please go home now?" I asked holding her bags, "Yea boy." She said getting the keys out her purse, "Thank you" I said walking to the car.