Fuck Off

Unknown

So I take it Jasmine stupid ass left her phone with him because she still haven't showed up to work.

"Call her stupid ass again" I tell my boy Milo, as soon as the phone started to ring she walk right through the door.

"So I take it yo dumbass left yo phone" I said as she sat down

"I don't think I did" she said as she started to look in her bag I stood up and dumped everything out.

"Fuck the stupid ass bag and tell me everything you know."

Jasmine

I'm tired of being push around by her. Like I'm not fucking stupid bitch. I know her and Dre used to fuck around and he broke up with her because she just wasn't "Down" enough for him. So he came and found me. A Real Bitch. But he probably know by now that I put his life in danger. I understand that but the bitch is crazy and I'm not about to die over no nigga.

"Yo Michelle I'm done!" I yelled after I picked up my stuff.

"Okay bye. I don't need you need you No more. I got what I wanted from you like Dre did last night."

"I'm not a Hoe!"

"Yeah that's what they all say" she said calmly while lighting a blunt.

"Matter of fact... You right -"

"Ain't I always?" she snickered back.

"It takes a hoe to know a hoe" I walked out her office.

Well it's time for a brand new start.

Yn

Last night me and Marie spent the night at Diamond's house. I actually felt relax when I woke up to the sweet smell of cinnamon. I ran downstairs so quick I fell on the last two steps trying to beat Marie in the kitchen.

"Well goodmorning to you too" Diamond said while she fixed my plate.

"I'm sorry, Goodmorning wifey. Did she come down yet?"

"Nope but I can hear her now" After she said that Marie was already walking in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Baby dolls" Marie said while taking a seat next to me.

"Goodmorning" we both said back.

"Where's Dre" I asked

"In his skin"

"Where's Kyrie?"

"Fucking some bitch" I stated.

"Don't you worry about him?" they both asked

"I used to but when he started coming home at all of these crazy hours in the night or morning or not at all. I just said fuck it."

After I said that it was an awkward silent at the table. I ate my breakfast then did my hygiene stuff. I put on my Sundress, Some sandals and put my hair in the bun.

I took my phone off the charger then unlocked it then took it of off airplane mode. Next thing I know I was getting all my text messages and phone calls.

I rolled my eyes when I seen Kyrie's name. He was blowing my phone up so I blocked his ass. I bet you thinking why you blocking yo BabyDaddy? Because he acting like he don't love a nigga. It's like he ain't even in a relationship.

Shit if he wanna be like that then I got another nigga on the side. Ayo Rico baby, where you at?. Nah I'm just playing. I don't do that "Smash and Pass to the team" shit.

Rico

I bet your wondering where I been? Well.... you know me I been fucking and ducking bitches. Oh I can't forget about changing my number After I fuck them. Hold on one second I gotta change my number again.... Okay I'm back. New number ladies if you want to talk to a nigga about yo problems then hit me up at (314)-613-1795. I mean it baby don't be a stranger.

I'm not liking the fact that Yn still haven't fucked with me yet. I mean like I may be the one for her ass unlike Kyrie. We all know that nigga be fucking bitches then leaving them to cuddle with my women. Did I just say "My Women"? I mean Yn. Yeah that's what I meant.

"What chu over there thinking about so hard?" speaking of the bitch. Here this nigga go right here.

"About yo fine ass Babymomma. Where she at anyways?" he laughed then slapped the shit out the back of my head

"She somewhere. I haven't talked to her since yesterday morning."

"Damn Dre where yo girl at?"

"I don't fuck with that hoe no more."

"I was talking about Marie"

"Aw" was all he said. I wonder who was he talking about?. The world may never know what he can show.....

----------

Okay I'm sorry that this was short but what I'm about to say may not make this story short no more...

Anyways.... My Crush Kendrick Lamar is beefing with My Husband Big Sean And some other people. I mean like if they was fighting over me that's all they had to say *Flips Hair* Lol. But it's cool tho I gotta call My BabyDaddy Tyga to see wassup. Lmao I know I got a wild imagination.

Oh and before I go I would LOVE to take the time out my lame ass day to thank everybody and I do mean EVERYBODY that reads this story. It really means a lot to me.

Y'all about to make me cry. I never in my LIFE felt this loved ever. I know I make mistakes and I don't go fix it right away. But I'm trying my hardest to make this story come alive. You guys are the best readers and Writers out here. Yeah I be reading my followers stories *In a shy voice*

I know this story is better then my others but I never worked this hard in my life. Thanks for liking, following, Voting, and Commenting on it. That's giving me the "Go" to keep going.

I would love for you guys to read my other stories. But I'm not here to force nothing on nobody. "Body Party" was my second story on Wattpad and it's better then the first.

I love you guys so much and I would love for y'all to stay with me down this path. If you get my flow... if not then I want y'all to never give up on me when I don't update right away.

-Corrie :)

p.s. I get emotional sometimes.

p.p.s. I just made that number up so if it's somebody number you know then..... I'm sorry.