A Date

Marie

After I found out that Yn was having a boy I almost pissed my pants. I can't wait to see the look on kyrie's face when he see her water brake. But lately I been missing my boo. He's been M.I.A. since that day when me and Diamond danced together on stage. Anyways I was laying down watching Spongebob until my phone vibrated.

"Speak to momma" I said until I heard a chuckle on the line.

"Is this how you answer yo phone for everybody" I knew who this was and to be honest, I missed hearing his voice.

"Nope only when it's you baby"

"Where you at?" He asked trying to be nosey

"At home why?"

"Because I'm coming to get you so we can spend time together"

"Fine hurry up bitch" and with that I hung up just because I didn't wanna hear his smart ass comeback.

*

"Why are we at the beach?" I asked as we got out the car.

"Because I wanted to bring you here"

"You and these smart ass comments gon' get yo ass slapped" he laughed

"You ain't gon' do nothing"

"Oh yeah we'll see about that"

As you can see we spent our whole day the beach. No phones just us was all that we needed to make this day perfect. We both was sitting on the warm moist sand. I was in his lap with my back against his chest and his chin in my neck.

"I know I've been distance. But I'm only doing it to protect you." he spoke. "Can't you see I don't need protection. What I need is a man that can show me things I've never seen before." I said very calm. "I know that but I'm not the guy you need"

I wanted to tell him so bad that I was deeply in love with him but my mouth just wouldn't let me. "What you think I don't know your a drug dealer? You think I don't know about the thug life? Is that what this is?" He didn't say nothing "I guess nobody told you huh?" I stood up "Me and Yn was drug dealers before but we only did it so we can get on our feet" I stopped for a second. I can feel tears coming up.

"That's how Yn became a stripper and me on the other hand I was a private dancer that slept with people" at this point tears started falling down my face. "You don't even wanna know all the things we've been through. Yeah we hung around Ky we just didn't want him to know about our situation."

"Yn loves what she do but I just can't seem to get over the fact that you think I need protection. I'm still running from people that you don't know about." He pulled me back on his lap and held me in his arms. We ended up spending the night at the beach in his car.

Dre

I really want to keep Marie out of trouble but she's not seeing what I'm seeing. When she told me about them selling drugs and what the had to do to cover it up was making me feel some type of way about it. I'm not saying that I don't like her no more. I'm saying that I feel like I want a stronger connection with her.

I don't want to be her friend no more. I want to be the one she can call her "own". I want to be her one and only man. It's words I can't used to tell you how real she is. Everything about her is something new to me. I never knew I can love this girl more then I did in high school.

We was laying down in the backseat. It was quite. All you could her was the ocean's waves and the wind outside the car. Marie was sleep on my chest. She looked so peaceful laying there with her arms around me. I can get used to this.

Diamond

I had the day off today. So I was going to go to the spa. When I walked in I felt like a new me. The vibe that was coming from the rooms felt so right. No calls or texts for me I have the whole day off.

"Hello ma'am. Would you like to start a free membership?" Some lady asked me at the front desk. "Does that mean I have to pay my membership every month?" If this bitch say Yeah the I ain't doing it. They shit be high up in here. "No ma'am you just have to show up and look pretty" I smile oh yeah I'll be here every week. "Then yes sign me up"

---------

Oh yeah they have good hands. I been at the spa all day I even ate there. When I got back in the car I had 18 missed calls, 14 text messages, and 2 voicemails. I can care less about the voicemails. Anyways I turned my phone back off like I said today is my day off.

Speaking of "Day Off" I forget Marie got a whole week off. Lucky her. I wonder if Yn's home?

Kyrie

"Are you mad?" I asked Yn when she walked in her room. Yeah we still live with Marie but I'm still looking for that "Perfect" house.

"When are we moving?"

"Whenever I find a house"

"I swear Kyrie you fucking get on my nerves!" She yelled

I really don't wanna move yet because I'm too busy making money. I bet your probably wondering "What that gotta do with you moving" I'm a tell you this right off the back... I wanna move to Atlanta. I mean Cali was where I wanted to be but I fucked up what I had here. So I wanna start fresh and I know Yn do too.

-------------

Okay this is something I'm not going to blame nobody but myself.

I'm up at 3:49 in the morning on a school night doing these updates on all my stories. The only story that's not going to have a update is "Drug Life". I'm just not feeling that story anymore. But I'm trying to update faster it's just that school is getting to me. But I'm taking this story to 30 then probably making a sequel. But other then that......

Comment

Fan

Vote

Follow

And Enjoy

Love, Corrie