Fashion Killa: Pow pow

- 3 Years Later -

|Kendrick|

Until this day I still feel like everything was my fault. My Babydoll could of been hurt or something. Anyways Jayden is now 3 going on 4 and he's like the smartest 3 year old I know. Matter of fact I'm on my way to go see them. I heard Rico and Yn are back in Hawaii. Since then everybody been laying low I guess. Oh and Diamond's bisexual well I think she is and Marie was fucking with Dre but didn't want to tell nobody. So now she's married to some nigga named Joshua that nobody knew about. Oh me and Yn had sex. I'm just hoping that she's fertile because she's the one that I want a baby by. But her and Rico still together.

"So are we going to make this shit happened or not?" Nicki asked as we was sitting in the recording Booth.

"Yeah just give me a couple of minutes"

|Yn|

I can't believe Jayden's all grown up. I remember when Rico let me hold him for the first time....

Flashback

"I wanna hold him now baby"

"Are you feeling okay? because I don't want you to drop my son" he was scared to let me hold him because I was drugged up on all this medicine but little do he know I'm fine.

"Give me my baby Rico I'm not playing with you no more" he laughed

"Fine just be careful" I rolled my eyes, "If you that paranoid then you can stand on the side of me and watch" he handed me Jayden and I almost cried

"What's wrong?" Rico asked while reaching for Jayden. "I push this big ass head out my twat" I laughed then smacked his hand away. "Can I have my time with him for once?" he put his hands up and walked away to go get his phone.

He took pictures of me and Jayden. Then the nurse came in and took picture of all of us.

Flashback Over

Sometimes I miss being in the hospital with my nurses and holding Jayden in my arms all night and day with Rico by my side. I can't even have that no more because Jayden's to 'Old' for all of that.

Next Week is Jayden's birthday and I'm not planning it, I did it last year. His birthday is on Kyrie's birthday and I hate that. Until this day I still feel like he watching me.

"So who's planning his birthday this year?" Kendrick asked as he walked through the door with Diamond, some girl, Marie, Joshua and my love Melody.

Me and Rico looked at each other "Not me" we both say at the same time, "Well somebody has to do it" the girl spoke up, "An who the hell are you? walking up in my house, sitting down on my couch that I paid for, and just speaking out of random like we know you" I wasn't trying to be disrespectful but what she pulled in my house was rude.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Kendra" I looked at Kendrick

"So this is yo girl? or yo girl?" I looked at Diamond

"Diamond's girl" she spoke again.

"Oh I love me a big booty hoe" they started laughing she just looked at me and smiled. "Chill sweetie I'm not trying to flirt with you okay? calm down you safe here, maybe" I said and she giggled.

|Rico|

I love when Yn try to be a thug in front of the girls that Diamond be dating well fucking... well using basically. We was in the living room seeing who's was going to plan Jayden's 4th birthday. I heard Jayden's little foot steps and told them to be quite.

"Daddy where's mommy?" he asked then sat on my lap.

"She's in the bathroom" as soon as I said that he hopped down and ran to the bathroom banging on the door.

"He's so cute" Kendra said, "Thank you" I said with a shrug, "He looks just like Yn" I guess this bitch was trying to be funny.

Yn walked back into the living room with Jayden on her hip. "Tell daddy what you just told me" I looked at them, "I want a big booty girl at my birthday party. Like her" He pointed at Kendra and everybody started laughing.

*

After we found out who's going to be planing Jayden's party....Melody. I thought I seen Yn and Kendra flirting. I know I'm not tripping though.

"Baby was you and Kendra flirting?"

"No. I was just being friendly" she put Jayden in his bed and walked back out the room.

"Friendly my ass, That's Diamond's bitch. You know she used all them girls for a reason"

"Oh yeah? what's the reason then?"

"To sell and make her drugs. She don't really fuck them. She's not even bisexual she want y'all to think that. Did you ever notice that?" she rolled her eyes and walked in our room and I followed her. "She go out with Mike baby"

"Mike Swisher?"

"Yeah him. Did you not know that he owns half of the state? He even own Africa and China." she just looked at me and shut the bathroom door.

--------

Fuck girl just need to calm down sometimes. I worry bout Yn. Can I just say Jayden's smart for his age. A little bit too smart.

Anyways

Can I get that Vote? or Follow?

_Corrie