My point is clear...

Before I start I want to make a shoutout to @Henny453 ...

I love your comment it made me smile; but Shiddd if you like it, then I love it. lol

-----------

|Yn|

Being in the hospital with Johnathan made me think about the time when I was in the hospital.

|Flashback|

"Visitor hours are over." some nurse said to my sisters and Melody.

"Ain't nobody leaving so..."

"Wait a minute... you look like the bitch that I cussed out just a few minutes ago"

"Somebody grab Melody before she get put out." I said, "Matter of fact they was just leaving." I gave Marie a look then she nodded and grabbed Melody's hand and walked out the room with Diamond.

"Anyways I have some good news for you" I sat up in the bed and looked at her.

"Your pregnant."

"How many months? I don't want to hear that week shit either, I never understood it."

"4 months"

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah it's perfectly fine, you just got shot in your shoulder, that's all... But do you want to know the sex of your baby?"

"Oh God no. I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay it's your loss. P.s. it's twins by the way." My mouth dropped when she said that. Twins? no that can't be right... I need to call Kendrick.

|Flashback Over|

That was just a month ago and I still haven't talked to Kendrick. It seems like when I get him on his off time I just brush off the whole pregnancy thing.

"Mommy where's the babbies?" Jayden asked. I rubbed my belly "Right here sweetheart" he started talking to my belly "Come out and play with me please." I giggled. "It's not time yet baby. They will be here in January. I promise" he started to pout "But that's in a million, billion, zillion years" I kissed his forehead, "But they will get here." I felt my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was Kendrick.... 

Wish me luck.

|Kendrick|

I'm on tour with Jhené Aiko, Diamond and Miguel. I just recently got back in touch with Yn. When Diamond told me she was in the hospital and Melody was going off on the people at the front desk all I could do was laugh.

Talking to Yn brings back all our memories and feelings that I had for her. I mean me messing with these smuts took my mind off of her but her just calling me out the blue just makes me wanna find her ass and make her mines. Yeah, I'm talking about proposing and shit.

Anyways as soon as we got on the tour bus I called her because I need to hear her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous, what you doing?" she giggled. "Damn I love when you do that."

"Shut up but talking to Jayden."

"My little dude growing up. How old is he now?"

"Last time I checked five."

"I see somebody's being a smart ass." she giggled. "There it goes again. I bet yo ass over there smiling and shit. Anyways where's Chico Rico?"

"Diamond didn't tell you, did she?"

"Nah, She only told me you was in the hospital because you got shot in the shoulder."

"Well umm.... hold on" I heard her put the phone down. A couple minutes later she picked it back up. "Okay but like I was saying Rico died a month ago." she started to sniff. Damn she about to cry.

"It's okay Babydoll, I'm here for you."

"I remember that used to be my stripper name when I worked at Dollhouse." I chuckled.

"Alright look here Babydoll, when I get finish with this tour shit I'm coming out there with you."

"Okay but don't wait to long."

"Oh I'm not."

"I need to tell you something important..."

"Wassup?" before she could say anything my manager came in. "Kendrick get off the phone. You need to rest" I nodded then she walked out. "Now what do you need to tell me?"

"Nevermind I'll tell you next time." then she hung up.

I'll call her tomorrow to see wassup or ask Diamond.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"Yo Diamond... Damnnnnn look at that ass in them jeans." she turned around and laughed.

"Get out stupid, poop head... you know I have to rehearse these damn dance moves."

"Ahhhhh, shut that shit up... you suck and you know it."

"Do I smell jealousy?"

"Nah, that might just be your upper lip." she pushed my in my arm.

"Ughhh, get out Kendrick."

"Shut up. Wasn't nobody talking to you Crayon."

"It's Canyon"

"Crayon... Canyon... Still the same." Diamond was laughing so hard she started to grabbed her stomach.

"We need to start rehearsing so... when are you leaving?"

"Why the fuck you flipping stale ass weave my way?"

"Boyyy this is Remy. 100% human hair."

"I don't give a fuck if it's 100% pure horse hair... don't flip that shit my way." she started laughing.

"Your so sexy when your mad" she said while walking towards me.

"I'll call you later Moe Moe"

"Okay sweetheart" I walked out and headed to the gym. I can't stand that smut.

--------

Comment or Vote?