Spoke To Soon

(A/n I forgot where I left off at and honesty I don't want to go back and reread so I'm just going to throw together a little something. Enjoy.)

-----------------

/Kyrie/

So that bitch think she slick. Walking around freely in Hawaii like she don't have nobody trying to kill her and her nigga. Fuck her kid on some real shit because to be honest I would have kidnapped him and watch him swim with the fishes.

What? it ain't my kid so why should I worry bout him and his safety? Exactly. I got 10 kids to worry bout my got damn self. Da fuck I look like being on child support.

"Did you find his ass yet?" I asked Marshall. Marshall is my tracker but I call him bulldog.

"Yeah I found him." I walked behind him and looked at the screen. "Looks about right. Aye Mickey call Dre and make sure he get his ass down here. This shit is happening as soon as he get here."

I can't wait to kill Rico's ass but first I gotta make a visit to an friend's house to see if everything is going as plan.

|Dre|

"Why can't you just call off like any other person." Michelle asked as I packed some clothes.

"Because this is going to be big and I need this promotion" Let me tell you this before anybody get confused.

Me and Michelle was watching TV until I got an text from an unknown number talking bout "Code 23" then it dawned on Me that it was Kyrie telling me that he found Rico and was waiting for me to come get a piece of the action.

Then not even 5 minutes later they called telling me wassup. So now I'm lying to Michelle once again so I can go killed this nigga.

*

After I got off the plane I took a cab to the address they texted me.  When the cab came to a full stop I gave him the money and got out the car. I walked to the door and did they special knocked and waited until somebody came to the door.

"Did anybody follow you here?" I shook my head no "Are you being watched or listened to?" I shooked my head again "Check your surrounds" I did as told then he pulled me in, "Aye, Don't be grabbing on me or my shit like that. That's the quickest way to be put six feet under." I told him then walled away.

A couple of seconds later Kyrie came out from the back signaling for me to follow.

"This gon' be good" I thought to myself then got up to follow him

|Yn|

"Why we still talking bout this huh? It happened when we was on break. I know you fucked somebody else too" I yelled at Rico.

"That's not the point."

"Then enlighten me. Tell me what the fuck the point is? Because I sure the hell don't know!"

"The point is you might be pregnant by another nigga" I turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

"If that's true then what? you gon' leave me? Shid if you wanna leave then you know where the door is" I told him bluntly.

"Shit if that's what you want then I'm not going to stop you."

"Where the hell you think you going?"

"Leaving. Ain't that what you asked for?"

"Fine then leave, Don't come back either"

"Alright, I'm coming back tomorrow for me and my son's shit" he said then slammed the door shut behind him as he left.

"Momma where's daddy?"

"He left and he's not coming back. Come on let's go pack"

***

"Britney I just need you to stay the night here for me. Then when Rico come get his sh-... I mean stuff then you can leave" I told my old high school friend, Britney. It's funny how we ran into each other... but that's a story for another day.

We was sitting down in the living room talking, "What if he ask where you are? Then what?" she asked with concerned, "Your a smart girl, you'll think of something." I got off the couch with Jayden and walked to the door.

"Oh yeah call me when he leaves." I said as I put Jayden in his car seat.

"Okay and be safe."

"I will" I got in the car and took a deep breath then turned around and looked at Jayden, "This is going to be a long drive"

------

Update, Update, Update.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Follow

Enjoy.

_Coca-cola Cocaine. Or _Corrie