Our Problems, My Babydaddy

Rico

"I'm saying Fuck you and yo nigga, I fucked yo cousin and took you out the picture and you sitting here say,

Why, Why, Why-I-e-I-e-I, Why, Why, Why-I-e-I-e-I.

Real bitches suck dick, They ain't never asked why, They never ask why....

Them bitches swallow kids, They ain't ask why, They never ask me why..." I made my own rap up to "No Lie ✘ 2 chainz". Today just been.... What's the word I'm looking for..... OUTRAGEOUS. Why? well let me tell you....

Yn walked in on Kyrie having sex with our co-worker Mickey. I think that's her name. Anyways Mickey and Yn got into a fight, Mickey kicked Yn in her stomach and Yn's like 5 months pregnant. Then Diamond and Marie came in and beat the fuck outta Mickey. Then Mickey said that Dre ate her out. So every time Marie and Dre kiss, She tasting Mickey's pussy. But the funniest thing about today was that Kyrie said he don't give a fuck, he got a house and Yn's baby ain't his. Then Dre said "Y'all did this to y'all self. Didn't nobody tell y'all to fuck with Dope boys."

Instead of crying Yn punched Kyrie in the face and Marie slapped the shit outta Dre. I was sitting there laughing my ass off. But I'm stuck on Dre didn't deny eating out Mickey. That bitch nasty. Thirsty hoes these days....

Anyways Yn in the hospital. So I gotta go check on my Babymomma and I ain't denying shit. That's my Babymomma.

*

"Hey baby" I walked in the room. Look at my baby, She been crying about loosing our baby. I would to but we need at least one thug in the room, "Hey Rico" her voice was cracking. So I went over to her bed and laid down with her.

Okay I got an confession to make. Me and Yn fucked around before. So that might be my baby, but I know for sure it is. Because I stay horny and I know she do too. They say when you get a girl pregnant you get some of her symptoms too and I know for a fact I fucked Yn raw and didn't pull out.

Why? because that's my pussycat and Kyrie can suck my dick if he thought I didn't tell Yn to go to the house and talk to him, Knowing he was at the house fucking that bitch. But I didn't say shit about Dre and her because I didn't know shit about that. He did that shit to his self.

When my baby get out this pussy keeping hospital, We're going to move to Atlanta. Over there where Ti and Tiny live at. Or we can go to Hawaii or Jamaica. Her choice.

"What's the matter?" I forgot that I was talking to her, "Nothing. Did he come up here yet?" I asked, "No only people that been up here was Diamond and Marie." I love how Diamond ain't there blood sister but she treat them like she is.

"How's Marie holding up?"

"Fine. She just need her time alone." After she said that the doctor came in.

"I'm sorry I'll come back later" she said as she walk back to the door, "Nah, you cool. Is the baby okay?" I asked while Yn gripped her grip on me, "There's no damage to the baby. But we need you to stay over night just to make sure" she looked at Yn, "Okay thank you" After that the doctor walked out.

"I'm not going to leave you like that again" I held her in my arms then she giggle. "What?"

"Nothing, I just miss when we used to do this. Stay with me tonight"

"I do too and I gotta go check on Dre and them so they won't try and do something stupid" I looked down to see my baby pouting. "Fine"

I kicked off my shoes and got under the covers with her. I forgot they be naked under them gowns. I got something in mind for that.

Yn

I'm still pissed off about what Kyrie did to me. Like seriously you fucking some bitch in my sister's fucking house. Disrespectful hoe. Then have the nerve to say this baby ain't his. I can't lie this baby ain't his it's Rico but he don't need to know that.

Rico freaky ass couldn't wait to pleasure me in this hospital bed. I ain't gon' lie I miss this. Me and him sneaking around like we're 16 again. I mean I'm still 18 I won't be 19 until 4 weeks from now and Rico just turn 19 a week after we started fucking around.

*

I woke up and started smiling. This is why I let him get me pregnant. This man knows when he do something wrong but he don't give a fuck. I love bad boys and Kyrie just wasn't bad enough for me.

I got up to used the bathroom. When I came out I wasn't ready to see him. Not yet anyway.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he seen Rico laying in the bed.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I guess I need to get loud. Sorry Rico.

"I should be asking you the same damn THING! You said this baby wasn't yours. So I guess you should stick to those words."

"Look, I came here to apologize but I guess it was just a waste of time. I knew you was a hoe from the get go."

As soon as he said that I beat the fuck outta him.

"I'm... not... the... hoe" I said in-between hits. As soon as I was about to hit him again. Rico came and picked me up.

"Stop baby. He ain't wroth that shit." I smiled "I gotta go handle some business and I'll be right back"

"Okay" he kissed me then dragged Kyrie out the room.

Marie

"Fuck you, You mothafucka, You think your slick walking 'round here asking me fo' some money.... Well ask that bitch fo' some money" I was sitting at a hotel watching "Friday" nobody knows where I'm at. I don't even have my phone. I left in a car I drove off a bridge.

I'm done on niggas right now. it seems like when something's going good in my life, it's always SOMEBODY or something in the way. I love my sister and Diamond with all my heart but I need to be alone. Diamond and Yn know where I'm at. So they'll call when they need me.

That's why I quit my job and I already found a house in New Orleans. I already have a moving truck coming tomorrow and I already bought my plane ticket. After the moving truck pick you my stuff I'm going to spend the day with Yn, Diamond, my mom & dad. I feel like I should spend my last day in Cali with them.

Dre

I feel like shit. Then again I don't give a fuck. Like I said "Y'all did this to y'all self. Didn't nobody tell y'all to fuck with Dope boys." I'm a fuck Mickey up. I told her to keep her mouth close.

"Where's Rico?" I asked the boys. Business was looking good but without Rico it just wasn't the same.

"We haven't seen him since yesterday" everybody but on on e'er agreed with Tommy

"I seen him earlier at the hospital" Johnny said

"Do you know who he was visiting?"

"Yeah his Babymomma"

"He don't have a Babymomma" I told him.

"Yes he do" he spoke. "She's 5 months pregnant. She was in there because she got into a fight and the girl punched her in the stomach"

When he said that it made me think of Yn. But that can't be true because Kyrie got Yn pregnant right?.....

"Where's Kyrie then?"

"Oh he's in the hospital too."

Okay what the fuck is going on.....

---------

Oh shit!

I swear I didn't see that one coming. Why didn't Rico tell me him and Yn was fucking around...?

I'm a fuck him up. Then Johnny seen him at the hospital?

You know what..... Fuck you too Rico. I thought you loved me.

:(

Tear,Tear.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Enjoy

-Corrie