He's So Precious

|Yn|

Everybody said it hurts when you have contractions and give birth.  But to me... I couldn't feel nothing. I'm going to miss having all the attention I was getting. I just hope Rico still rub my feet at night.

"It's a boy" Rico went straight for him after the nurses cleaned him up. They took me to a room for some rest but I wasn't going to sleep until I name my son.

"What's his name?" a nurse ask as she winked at me, "Jayden Lee Carter" She smiled at me, "I like that name" she wrote it on his birth certificate. Then me and Rico signed it.

"I'm going to take Jayden to the nursery so you can get some rest" She said while putting Jayden in a crib. "Your more and welcome to come sir" she said referring to Rico.

He got up and followed her out the room. So I text Kendrick and them to come and check on me and the baby.

*

I woke up to a room full of people. Everybody that I texted was in here. After I seen them I wanted my baby back.

"What you name him?" Marie asked, "Jayden Lee Carter" They smiled, "I freaking love that name already" I swear my mom is a fucking mood killer but all I could do was laugh at her.

"Where's Rico and Kendrick?" I asked because I didn't see them in the room.

"There're in the nursery with the baby" I shook my head. Lord help my babydaddy.

|Rico|

I'm glad I gave up my trapping days. I was sitting in the nursery, holding little Jayden until I seen Kendrick walk in. I mean I wasn't mad at him I was just a little upset that Yn and him was flirting with each other kinda raw. Like come on now who sits there with a pregnant woman, whisper shit in her ear and rub on her stomach? Nah I'll wait...

"Wassup man" I dapped his hand. "How it feel to be a father?" I shrugged, "It's alright. I mean this is my first child" he nodded, "I know what you mean" so we sat in there and talked for like a hour.

*

It's been a week since they let Yn and Jayden leave the hospital and come to find out Yn's nurse was flirting with her. I found this out when I went to go pick them up. I walked in the room with the car seat and the nurse came in the room and kiss Yn goodbye... Oh her lips for like 3 minutes straight.

Was I mad? Hell nah I was loving that shit but when I ask Yn about it all she said was "It was a friendly kiss. Nothing more then that" I'm like friendly my ass. Anyways being a dad is way up my alley but honestly I don't give a fuck. I do give a fuck about Yn not helping me anymore. All she do is cook, clean, and breast feed Jayden.

"Baby is Diamond, Melody, or Marie still down here?" I asked with Jayden in my arms sleep.

"No, yeah, and no. Why?"

"Because I'm tired of watching Jayden all by myself. I need some fun in my life"

"That's what parents do baby"

"Can you at least help out?"

"I do bald head" I smacked my lips. "Don't be like that" I walked in Jayden's room and put him in the crib.

|Yn|

Do he not remember me pushing out a baby a week ago? I need rest too. An breast feeding is tiring, that's shit be using all my energy. My bookie was calling so I had to answer her call.

"Heyyyy bookie" I heard her laugh on the phone

"Hey Babymomma, guess where I'm at and who I'm with?"

"Please tell me it's my bestfriend Kendrick? and your in Vegas?"

"Hey babydoll" I was so shocked to hear Kendrick's voice.

"Who told you that name?"

"Don't worry bout all that. just come outside" I walked outside and seen him and Diamond standing by his car. I ran and jumped in his arms. "You know I been missing this body right?" I giggled and he put me down.

*

Okay you might think I'm cheating but honestly Rico knows about it. Me and Kendrick been hanging out a lot. I mean Rico can't be mad because Kendrick is Jayden's godfather. We hung out everyday since he been here and today was my last day being with him. I got his number but I love being with him in person.

|Dre|

Is it wrong for me to still be fucking with Marie and I got a fiance? Yes I said it 'fiance' I proposed to Michelle. "I got my cake, So why not eat it too."

I watched as Marie rode me. Too much was on my mind so I flipped her over and beat that shit until she came.

"I know you and I will be nothing more, so why do you keep coming back?" she asked as we laid in this bed, "I don't know. It's something about you that keeps me coming back" she smiled and got out the bed, "It's your turn to paid the hotel bill" I grinned and watched her get dress, "Alright. Fine by me but call me when you get home" she smiled then walked out the door.

I swear we gon' be back together soon... Real soon...

--------

"I'm bringing sexy back. Them other boys don't know how to act. yeah. dirty bae... come here girl (don't let me go)"

-Justin Timberlake

I'm done trying to sing... anyways...

"I'm in love with a stripper, she popping, she rolling, she rolling."

-T-Pain

"Sha-Shabba Ranks, Sha-Sha-Shabba Ranks

Eight gold rings like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks

Four gold chains like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks

One gold tooth like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks

Sha-shabba Ranks, Sha-Sha-Shabba Ranks

Eight gold rings like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks

Two bad bitches like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks

One gold tooth like I'm Sha-Shabba Ranks...."

-A$AP Ferg

I'm so sorry I just got carried away with music. Anyways Comment, Vote, Read, Fan, Follow, Enjoy.

-Corrie