I'm To Brave For This...

|Melody|

I was in the house working out until somebody was knocking on my front door.

"Who is it?"

"Quit playing. It's Mickey." I stopped what I was doing and opened the door. When I saw Mickey face-to-face I pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my gosh. Hey Mickey you so fine, you so fine, you blow my mind.Hey Mickey... Hey, hey, hey Mickey." she giggled. She walked into the house and stood by the couch. I closed the door and followed behind her. "Oh Mickey, you're pig, you don't understand. You took me by the heart, then you take my by the hand." When I said that she got quite. I folded my arms over my chest.

"May I sit?" Mickey asked when I approached her.

"Ain't nobody stopping you." I said as I motioned her to sit down. Mickey sat down and looked at me. She looked like she wanted to cry but she was holding back her tears.

"Come sit." she patted the seat next to her.

"Nah, you cool. You can start to explain yourself though."

"It's a long story." she said as she put her head down.

"I got time." 

"I really love you okay? Sleeping with Britney was the wrong thing to do but she threw it at me. What was I supposed to do?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little bit. I can't believe she trying to hit me with this bullshit. She lifted her head up and looked at me.

"You was supposed to say, "Nah, I'm good love." But no, instead you let it happen. You didn't think not once of me and my feelings." When I said that her sadness turned into anger and I knew from right there it was about to be an argument. She stood up, got into my face and started to point her finger at me.

"Who do you think you are Mel? Coming at me with that bullshit. You have no room to talk when you fucking cheated on me with Tyra. My fucking sister... fucking blood sister at that." I rolled my eyes again. All I know is she better not touch me because I will go there with her today.

"You better miss me with that shit. I was drunk and all she did was eat my pussy. I told her no but she said she wanted something new. So basically she raped me." She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as she shook her head.

"You know what, I came here to talk but I see this was the wrong thing to do. You're not worthy of my love." She said then she turned around and headed to the door.

"So you gon' leave me for a bitch that don't want you. She has a fucking man. Yes, a nigga. How I know? because I seen her at Starbucks with him. Kissing, rubbing, and laughing with him. So bye, have fun with Britney the Goddess." After I said that I broke down crying. Mickey hear me crying and she turned around and walked towards me. She grabbed me by my waist, wiped my tears away and kissed me on the forehead. "No, get off of me and go be with that bitch. I'm trying okay? I know I'm not perfect as her but I'm trying...you know?" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"I don't want her."

"Please I know you want her... Every bitch and nigga wants her." More tears fell down my face and Mickey licked them away this time and kissed me on my cheek. "God, that's so sexy." I smiled a little. God, when I'm upset she knows how to cheer me up. Even though we didn't get nothing resolved at least I know she doesn't want nobody but me at the end of the day.

"Come on baby, let me make it up to you." She said then started to pulled me to the stairs. As we got to the steps she let me walk up first. "I know you was making that ass fat just for me and to be honest I'm loving the results that I'm seeing." she slapped my ass and I ran up the steps.

I missed my Mickey.

|Kendrick|

I just got off the stage from performing with Diamond. We was standing backstage waiting on my manager. He was taking like six damn years and the autograph signing was in 15 minutes. "Soooo, my dressing room in 5?" Diamond asked. "Nope, mines in 10." She smiled and nodded her head. "I gotchu." As she was about to leave I stopped her. "Wait tell Crayon to leave me alone." She laughed and nodded her head.

"Okay Ken-Ken. I gotchu." 

I walked to my dressing room so I can take a shower. Man I tell you I won't be doing this shit for long. I finally made it to my dressing room and took a quick shower. After I got out the shower somebody was in my dressing room. I ain't even give the girl a full look.

"Look I don't know who let you in bu-" I said as I got closer holding onto my towel. "Remember me?" The woman said. It was a familiar voice so I knew exactly who it was. "Yolanda?! Get that ass over here." she giggled then walked to me. "I missed yo ass so much... you just don't know." I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I missed you too but I got to tell you something importa-" She was interrupted by my manager busting threw the door. "Ken get dress so you can start signing shit." my manager said kind of aggressive. Yolanda looked at my manager like she was crazy.

"Give me 5." I said not once taking my eyes off of Yolanda's beautiful face.

"Alright but that's all you get." She said then closed the door back. 

"What's wrong chica?" She looked back at me with watery eyes.

"I'm uh... I'm... 5 months pregnant." She put her head down and started to cry. I stood there in shock. I shook myself out of it and looked down I didn't even notice the space between us. I saw her round belly up against my stomach. I smiled, now everything is coming together. I didn't even realize that everything on her was getting thicker.

Like her boobs, ass, thighs, hips, and last but not least her stomach. It look bigger then when she was pregnant with Jayden. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I rubbed our belly and felt movement...this is too real. "It's okay, I'm not gon' neglect you." I told her she just smiled a little. "There's just one more thing..." I looked at her in confusion. "Okay... what else?"

"It's not just one it's two in there..."

AW HELL NAH. TWO? WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE?

"Damn..." Was all I can say. Fuck that... That's all I'm saying for right now. "Welp, I guess I'll just leave and see Diamond again." She pushed my hands off of her and I grabbed her again. "Nah, I'm the one who told her that I wanted you." She looked at me with a straight face and pushed me off of her again.

"I know this is a lot of stress for you but I don't need you to comfort me. I'm good." She said but I know she was holding back tears. "Nah, I don't want to comfort you... I want you." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled a little bit. I love this girl I swear.

"What does that mean?" I walked to my coat and looked in my pocket. Yolanda looked confused. I pulled out a box that I been holding onto. I walked back over to her, grabbed her hand and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" She looked at me and hesitated a little bit

"I'm sorry but..."

-------

The End?