Old Memories

Marie's P.o.v.

After I have gave Kyrie my stuff I went to the dressing room where Yn was coming from...

"What are you doing back here?" Yn asked, "I'm working here now so you want be alone" I told her, "You don't have to do that" she said, "But I wanted to, plus I needed a job anyways" I said then we both starting laughing.

Dre's P.o.v.

I need a lap dance or something, but these bitches loose in here, I need some right ones right about now...

"Ayee" I turned around and seen Kyrie, "Oh shit, wassup" I said dapping his hand, "Where you been hiding?" He said we started laughing, "Man you know me, I been busy" I said walking to a table, "I need to be doing what you doing" he said sitting down, "I'll put you on, but why you in here, you never came to a strip club before?" I asked, "Because Yn work here" he said while pulling out a blunt, "Oh, forreal?" I was playing when I said that to Marie. I ain't know Yn actually worked her. I ain't seen her slinky ass in a minute. "Hell yeah, she be making that ass clap" he said making us laugh...

Yn's P.o.v.

I can't believe my sister is going to be working with me, we're going to be head turners fucking with us...

"What's your name?" I asked while I was getting her ready, "Umm, I don't know?, what's your?" She ask, "Mines Babydoll" I said, "that's cute why haven't we heard it yet?" She asked looking at me in the mirror, "Because they call it before I come out" I said and we both started laughing, " I like Minnie" she said, "Okay im a go out there and tell David." I said walking to the door, "Okay" she said and got dressed...

David, David, David... Damn I ain't had an actual conversation with him since we first started messing around. We started messing around my first day here....

Y'all waiting on that flashback ain't y'all? I gotchu...

Flashback

"So you don't have no experience. Do you even know how to work a pole?"  The manger asked. "Is there a pole around?" 

"Yeah out in the main section."

"Can I show you then?" He raised an eyebrow up and motion me to follow him. When we walked into the main section the dj was already in there. "Yo David, play some music. I gotta see what she working with." The dj nodded his head and my favorite song started playing. "So what you gon do is-" I cut him off by sexually pushing him in a chair. I threw my shoes to the side and started dancing on him a little bit. I can tell he was liking it because he kept trying to put his hands on my ass. I let him get a couple of slaps and grabs in before I went to stage. When I got to the pole I slowly walked around it before I climbed up it. I unbutton my shirt a little then I climbed on the pole. 

I did a couple of tricks and slid down into the splits. I had to stop because he was throwing hella money and I had to meet Marie at 2. I bent over to pick the money up and I felt him behind me. "All this ass and you know how to work it... hell yeah you can work here. Yo name gon be Babydoll because I want you to be one of a kind." he licked his lips and started to walk away. "You start tomorrow at 8."  After he walked away I fixed my clothes and went to get my shoes. "Babydolls ain't really one of a kind" I thought in my head. I chucked and put my shoes on. "'Excuse me?" The dj turn around and looked at me. "Wassup ma?" He was to damn sexy. I kinda forgot what I was about  to ask him..."Where do I go when I come in tomorrow?" He walked down from his booth. "Do you want me to show you around so you don't be lost?" 

"Ugh, yes please." he laughed....mmmm that laughed. I followed him around, This was a big ass club. To be honest I really didn't pay attention to what he was saying. "Would it be wrong if I fucked you in the VIP section?" I asked...but then I realized I didn't say that in my head. I felt so embrassed. He probably think I'm hoe. He pulled me close to him and started kissing. Fuck it...

After we was done, I looked at my watch and it was 3. "Damn... I gotta go. I had fun though." I got up and put my panties back on. "David." I smiled at him. "Yn."

Flashback over

Ugh, the memories....

Kyrie's P.o.v.

So me and Dre was talking then I seen Yn come out...

"Who is that?" Dre said while looking at Yn, "That right there is Yn known as Babydoll" I told him, "That's Marie's Lil sister?" He asked, "Hell yeah it is, matter of fact I'll be right back" I said then I walked to where she was, "Yn" I yelled and then she stopped, "Yes?" she asked, "We need to talk" I said grabbing her arm,"Hold on not right now" she said looking at the stage, "Alright everyone get ready for Minnie" the DJ said, "Who's Minnie?" I asked, "Just watched" she said...