What The Fuck

Kyrie

All I remember was seeing Rico in the hospital bed and Yn coming out the bathroom and we got into a argument. So I called her a hoe and she beat the fuck outta me. Hold up I let a female beat me into a hospital. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyways I woke up in a hospital bed with nobody by my side. I think I'm going crazy or something because Rico came in a dapped me wassup.

"How you feeling bruh?"

"Alright I guess. But is you fucking with Yn?"

"Nah, bruh. But I gotta go. I just came to check on you."

I know he fucking lying but it's cool cause I'm a catch that ass in the act.

Rico

So today was the day that my baby was getting out the hospital. Okay so as you know Yn beat the fuck outta Kyrie right?. Okay well I sent my twin brother to go check on him. Now don't nobody know that I have a twin. Just Yn and my family.

I used my twin for emergencies only. Anyways I was walking in Yn's room and I seen Diamond and Marie.

"Wassup ladies" I said as I walked towards Yn.

"Hey" They all say back. I think Marie and Diamond are pissed off at me.... If they are then I don't know why. I didn't do shit to them.

I went an gave Yn a hug and whispered something in her ear, then she smiled and punched me in my shoulder.

"Bye Rico" she smiled then pushed me away, "Forreal you not coming home with me?" I asked then they all laughed, "Bye Rico" They all said, "But I just got here and y'all kicking me out already?" I was dead ass too,

"Ain't you supposed to be somewhere with yo homeboys?" I hate when Diamond open her mouth. If it was up to me I would say she want some of Big Papi.

"Shut up. I know you want me but I'm taken baby." I said while grabbing on Yn, "If you 'taken' then why you grabbing on my sister?" she looked serious, "Because this my Babymomma" she laughed then got up, "Good one. When you ready Yn then meet us in the lobby" she walked towards the door, "Okay" So now it's just me and Yn sitting in the room.

"So what we having?"

"A boy"

"I want you to leave with me" she smiled. "But it's your choice"

"Can we go to Hawaii?"

"Yeah. When you trying to leave?" I asked.

"Asap but I'm coming back home okay?" I smiled

"Alight. I love you okay"

"Okay" I kissed her

"Come on, Let's go."

Marie

So I spent the day with Diamond and Marie. After that we went to our Parents house to eat.

"Hi mom and dad this is our friend Diamond."

"So that's where you been?" My dad spoke.

"Dad?, Mom?"

"Yes baby, it's us" my mom said

Okay I'm passed confused now.

"She told me you guys died"

"It doesn't matter now. Your back home and safe"

HOLD UP! what they mean "Back home'?

"What the hell is going on?" Thank you Yn. You took the words outta my mouth.

"Watch you mouth young lady. Your not to old to get your ass beat" momma told Yn.

"Yes ma'am"

"So..... I'm confused. What's going on?" I finally spoke up.

"Marie, Yn this is y'all sister Diamond"

Yn had to sit down. Momma thought Yn was fat. But I told her she was pregnant. Momma almost fainted. Okay maybe this wasn't a good idea.

*

"Since everything calmed down can I say something?" We was at the table eating dinner. Everybody got quite. "I'm moving. Today is my last day in California. I just can't be here no more."

The whole room got quite.

Dre

I went to the hospital to see Kyrie. When I was waiting for an elevator.... I seen Rico holding hands with I'm guessing is his Babymomma. But when she turned around it was Yn.

What the fuck?

When I got to Kyrie's room he was flirting with his nurse. I walked in the room and he seen me and grabbed her ass. Then whispered something in her ear and she left.

"Wassup" I dapped him. "Why yo ass in here?" I asked then he sighed.

"Babymomma beat my ass" he chuckled.

"Mann bruh you know I keep it real with chu right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"That's not yo Babymomma. That's Rico's Babymomma." he put his head in his hands. "I just seen then leaving when I was coming up here to see if yo ass was okay"

"Man, I knew she was a hoe" we laughed. "But I think Rico got a twin" I shook my head. "Nah, Forreal tho. I think he do because that nigga came to see me and his ass was confused like he didn't know Yn."

"It's possible"

*

I sat here all day an chilled with Kyrie. We sat and fucked with all the nurses that came in here.

"Alright man I'm a get outta here" I stand up and dap him.  "When you getting out?"

"When I feel like it" I laughed

"Alright" I left. When I see Rico's ass I'm a fuck him up.

----------

What? Okay. I smoke and he drank. So what? he paid. I told you he was lame. That dude... He ain't in the game. He said that to get laid. 4 girls and 1 maid. He came all in they face..... Uhhh.

You read that up there? △▲△

I just made that up. lol

Anyways Diamond is related to Marie and Yn. *Gasp* tehe.

But can you do me a favor ?

Can you....

Comment?

Fan?

Vote?

-Corrie

I'm sorry if this chapter is short I been kicking it with my big head sister Kiara a.k.a. Kiki or MooMoo lol.

I LOVE YOU MOOMOO!!   ^▁^