Is This The End?

|Yn|

I was pulling up at my parents house. To let Jayden see them. The ride on the plane was quick and simply but my baby was scared at first but he got used to it. I guess he had fun by the way he was flirting with the flight attendances.

"Hey momma, Hey daddy" I gave both of them a hug and sat down. Jayden went to his grandpa and started playing.

My phone started ringing and it was Rico. I didn't want to answer it but something in my gut was telling me to.

"Excuse me. I have to answer this" I walked outside to answer the phone. "What Rico? you said all you had to say yesterday so why you still fro-"

"I think I'm dying and I just want to say I love you no matter what we go through. You are my everything and to be honest you really pissed me off when you told me you fucked Kendrick. But if you pregnant... Which you are.... that's going to be my daughter no matter what. Just take care of both of them. Please don't get yo self in any drama or trouble over this. Well all know who did this... But if you ever need any help go see my momma and twin they would help you no matter what. I enjoy the times we had together. Promise me our son don't go through this shit when he get older..."

"I promise"

"I love you Yolanda Alexandra Lopez"

"I love you too Ja'Rico Carter." he lightly laughed

"Why you saying my government name over the phone tho?"

"Shut up." I laughed with him

"I guess this is our last time together."

"Nah I'll see you again" After that the line went silent. I sat outside and cried.

*******

"Are you okay sweetie?" my mom asked as she sat a blanket on me. "No. He's gone and it's all my fault ma. I could of stayed with him but I didn't I chosen to run away from him instead of talking about our problems like an adult."

"It's not your fault sweetheart. You just have a crazy ass ex boyfriend... who was just mad because you had a one night stand with somebody. It wasn't your fault... you was just drunk... and you forget to use protection... and you was still seeing him on the low... you even caught feelings for him.... oh and I can't forget -"

"Mom I get it."

"I'm sorry but you was happy with Rico wasn't you?"

"Yeah and now I'm pregnant again.

.."

"It's Rico's right?" I looked at my feet and sighed. "One night stand?" I shook my head. "Who's the dad?"

"Kendrick" and stood up and walked to the door.

"I think it's time for you to tell him face-to-face. Leave Jayden here and go handle your business... even though I know your going to go find out who killed Rico but still tell Kendrick because you never know if he care or not."

"Yes ma'am" I stood up and walked to my car. "Tell Jayden I'll be back"

|Marie|

If you may know... I was in the middle of arguing with Dre stupid ass when I got the called from the hospital saying that Yn was in there. Sometimes I asked myself... "Why did I ever give yo ass a chance?". I mean he just like all the other dudes I been with.... up here talking 'bout... "I can never be like these 'other' niggas you been with" I'm sitting here like shiddd you damn sure ain't proving it.

"Yo get the fuck up outta my house. I don't understand why you keep coming back!"

"Why you neckin' tho?"

"What the fuck you mean why I'm neckin'? "

"You ain't say shit last week when I was fucking you...  So why you saying shit now?"

"I just wanted some dick." I said while I plopped down on the couch that sat in the room with us. "Oh and don't you got a bitch at home you need to be worried about?"

"Fuck her... She ain't got shit to do with this. It was just me and you remember?"

"Fuck that! It wasn't just me and you... It was Me, you, Mickey and Tyra hoeing ass. Yo ass lucky I didn't catch shit from y'all." I rolled my eyes.

"Man whatever you know you still miss this long dick anyways."

"It wasn't all that anyways. Yo stroke game was wack. I needed a vibrator to kept me satisfied every time after we fuck. So you over there geeking for nothing. Yo shit was still wack." I said then looked at my phone. It was an number I didn't recognized so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi I'm looking for a Marie Lopez?"

"This is she, may I help you?"

"Yes you may. I'm calling to inform you that your sister Yolanda has been in an shooting accident"

"That can't be right. My mom just told me earlier that she was fine..."

"Well she's here in the hospital and you was her emergency call."

"Okay I'm on my way" I hung up and slapped Dre. "Stay away from my family bitch boy." I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter... since I was at Dre's old trap house. "Oh and tell your wife or financé... Whatever you call her... That I'm looking fo' that ass." And with that being said I walked out the door leaving him dumbfounded.

I walked outside and got in the car. "I need to call Diamond and Melody." I thought to myself before I grabbed my phone.

****

As soon as I got there I ran inside but I got stopped by Diamond.grabbing my arm. "What the fuck... Let me go Diamond... I need to see Yn." I said.

She tried to turned me around but I wouldn't budge. "Look at me Marie!" she shouted. I turned until we was face-to-face. "I know you want to go to her rescue right now..."

"YOU DAMN RIGHT I DO...NOW LET ME GO" I cut her off.

"I'm a let that slide. But there not letting nobody go to her. Believe me I've tried. That's my sister too but I haven't heard nothing since I got here." I sat down in a chair and started to cry.

Then Melody Ran In...

---------

_Coca-cola Cocaine :) ❤