Fashion Killa: Boom boom

|Kyrie|

"Are you ready to..." I couldn't even finish what the fuck I had to say. This bitch hit me in my nose. "Why the fuck you putting yo hands on me?" I yelled at her.

"Because you locked me in this room for a week bitch kid" she hit me in my face 10 more times and waited until I fell on the ground to take my gun and run out the room.

I heard gunshots and the front door slam. I finally regained my strength to get up. I got up and walked out the room to see all my boys' bodies laid out on the ground.

"I'm glad I put that tracking device on her. I can't wait until I get a hold of her and Rico."

"Everybody get the fuck up. Y'all know that gun had blanks."

|Melody|

I had that gut feeling that Yn was okay and on her way back. So I told them not to worry about it. We was at Rico's house waiting for Yn to come through that door. A couple of minutes later she came walking through the door like nothing happened.

"What the hell y'all looking at?" was her first words since she walked in, "It was Kyrie wasn't it?" Rico asked as we all looked at her, "I'll tell y'all when I get out the shower" and with that being said she walked upstairs and took a shower.

"I told you she was okay" I stated, "Yeah but what if that nigga touched her?" We looked at Rico like he was crazy, "Touch her? Nah baby Yn ain't gon' let that shit fly. I don't if you noticed but Yn ain't scared to fight a nigga or a bitch. She just don't give a fuck. So I advised you to be carefully about what you say to her." they all laughed at me, "What the fuck y'all laughing at?" I yelled, "It's just that I never see you get mad like that" Marie said while trying to hold in her laugh.

"Fuck everybody in this living room. I'm going to see my little cousin." I walked upstairs and went in Jayden's room.

|Kendrick|

I'm not in Cali right now but I heard they found Yn. Its cute that she have a crush on me and that she wanted a baby with me. I mean if I have met Diamond before then Yn's dream would of came true.

Babydoll, Babydoll, you just don't know what I have in stored for you.

"Kendrick you got 5"

I'll see Yn soon. Real soon.

|Marie|

After Under told us what happened to her. All I could think was 'Where's that bitch at?'. Nobody should be fucking with my sister like that.

"Rico what the fuck did you do?" I yelled at him

"Why you yelling in my house? Do you not know my son is upstairs sleep? If you gon' be loud then you can get the fuck out my house"

"Can everybody just chill the fuck out. I mean like damn I have a newborn upstairs. I'm already ashamed of myself for not being a good parent. So all this yelling and shit ain't gon' get you nowhere" Yn was on the verge of crying.

"It's okay baby" Melody came and rubbed her back.

Too much pressure was on Yn and nothing and I do mean nothing was stopping her from crying and being emotional. Rico tried calming her down but all she did was cry more. As I was still here my boyfriend Joshua kept texting my phone.

Get the fuck outta here. I need to be focus on my sister.

|Dre|

Sleeping around on Michelle was something that wasn't plan. Like I ran into Marie unexpectedly. An it wasn't suppose to lead into us having intercourse again. I feel we still have that connection that we had since I seen her in the club....

"So who the hell was she?" Michelle's loud as voice knocked me out my thoughts.

"I don't know what chu talking bout?"

"So you telling me that some random bitch got yo number and texted you out the blue talking bout 'Are you still coming over?' or 'I loved the way you ate this pussy lasted night' yeah I'm not stupid. lasted time I check I had a 5.0 GPA. " she got in my face so I nudged her.

"See now I had told you about getting up in my face"

"I don't give a fuck about what you say you still a lying fuck boy and I'm through with yo -" before she could finish I kissed her and I'm surprise she didn't pull back.

This crazy bitch need help.

-----

This big head trick is sleepy. I need to start on this other book fo' my big head love. So goodnight my lovely lovely loves. Lobe you.

I mean what I say too. :)

-Corrie