Guess Who's A Month Pregnant?!?!

*3 weeks later*

Dre

I still wonder who out trying to kill me but I'm just going to shake this feeling by heading to "The Dollhouse" to see what's jumping.

"Hey Yn" I said as I walked in the strip club, "Hey Dre, Hey boys" she said while looking behind me, "Hey big booty" they said, "Where's Ky and Marie?" I asked as we followed her to a table, "Marie is in the back getting ready and last time I check Ky was at work" she said with her hands on her hips.

Aw yeah I forgot to tell you guys.... Kyrie finally got a job, A real one actually. He works for this bank and tonight they had a meeting that's why he's not at the strip club.

"Damn girl, I didn't mean to offend you." I said putting my hands up

"You cool" she said while looking at her phone

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes Rico?"

"Why you not on stage shaking that fat ass?" I put my head in my hands. Here we go again

"Because I'm not! I mean like damn why I always gotta be the one on stage shaking my FAT ASS huh? I can't stand y'all nasty eating twat asses, always wanna see me shake my ass. You got me fucked up... Matter of fact find somebody else to bring y'all drinks" she yelled then walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" They asked, "She's not on the stage because she's a month pregnant" I said shaking my head, "Who's the daddy?" Johnny be asking the stupidest questions ever I swear he do, "Johnny you stupid fuck!" I yelled a little, "I knew that" see I swear he fucking stupid.

Yn

A lot has been going on this past 3 weeks. Like one of Dre's trap houses got shot up but he didn't know who did it... Stupid dumb fuck, Kyrie getting me pregnant, Me not on stage no more, and my clothes not fitting, Marie getting thicker, And Dre's friend Rico keep trying to push up on me like really -___- you know who I fuck with.

"Diamond can I get 10 rounds of tequila please" this our new bartender. We had to fire the other one Lisa, because that bitch was putting shit in people's drinks and taking them home just so she can fuck. Like really. Yous a thirsty ass hoe.

"Sure" I stood there and watched her pour the drink in each glass.

"Do you ever get tired of doing this?" I ask as she filled the last glass up

"No not really, why you ask?"

"I don't know, just trying to make conversation"

"Oh okay then" I took the shots to Dre's table

"Here you go bitch" I said while looking at Rico

"Can you stop being mean to my niggas for once?"

"Yeah if they stop asking me stupid ass questions every time they come up in here"

"Alright" I smirked then walked away.

Marie

I been liking all the attention I get from the guys here and right about now they throw them big bucks. I wish that Yn can be on stage with me like old times but since she got pregnant all she can do is give out lap dances, serve drinks, table dances, and private dances. The last time I seen Yn give a private dance the dude came out crying like really crying but she never told me what happened In there.

"Marie you got 10!" Yn yelled through the door

"Okay!" I yelled back then the door open and I see the bartender Diamond.

"Here you go" she handed me my drink

"Thanks. Ain't your name Diamond?"

"Yes"

"Okay then Diamond do you wanna go on stage with me?"

"I can't or I'm a get fired"

"No your not I got your back"

"You do?"

"Yeah now let's find you something sexy"

Author's P.o.v.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen settle down. We got a two in one special tonight just for you so sit back and enjoy the show. Let's bring out Minnie and Moemoe" the Dj said as the room got quite.  

Yn sat at the bar and watched the show. I guess she feeling some type of way (In My Rich Home Quan's Voice) because she can't be on stage doing that with her sister.

The song Moemoe picked out was "Dance For You ✘ Beyonce". So they was on stage grinding on there chairs and making the crowd go wild.

The crowd was being BIG TIPPERS that night because the made close to a thousand dollars. So of course Diamond a.k.a. Moemoe got a promotion. So now Yn's a bartender.

After that night Marie been hanging out with Diamond there basically like sisters. I bet your wondering "How do Yn feel?" She just like the fact that Marie is hanging out with other people and come to find out Yn actually like Diamond too. So there's a Drama Free Zone around them.

Kyrie

I'm actually liking the fact that I'm a parent to a little boy or girl and that I got a real job. But back to the parent part. YN'S PREGNANT, MY BABYMOMMA / GIRLFRIEND / FUTURE IS HAVING A BABY. Yn being acting very moody, emotional, and horny lately. I don't know how long I can keep this up.

"Baby I'm hungry" she said as we laid in bed.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I want a pizza with pepperoni, popcorn, Reese Cup, and Cookie dough on top of it" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?"

"Nothing" then I shook my head

"Okay and can you please hurry up"

"Is there anything else?" I asked before walking out the room

"Nope.... Wait Yeah can you get me a gallon of lemonade please"

"Anything thing else" knowing her she might just say Yeah.

"Nope"

"Okay" I gave her a kissed before I left.

-------------

About Me Updating Faster.... Yeah Okay See What Had Happen Was I Was Waiting For Random Things To Pop Up In My Head So I Update Quicker But I Ended Up Eating Cake And Watching "Kevin Hart : Let Me Explain" So Yeah....

This Story Is For The One And Only Moemoe. @LIL_moemoe , I Just Love That Nickname. I Have A Sister That Goes By That..... Okay I'm Lying, But Let's Talk About It (In Kevin Hart's Voice) lol. But Really Though She Goes By Moo Moo.

I've Been Reading "You Changed My Life Around" & "Loving You No More". An These Stories Are Good So Far. So Everybody Go Read, Vote, Comment, And Follow Her For Me Please. An If You Forgot Her Name It's @LIL_moemoe. May I Repeat @LIL_moemoe.

I'm Sorry I Have To Go All Out For My Fans. :)

Oh And Before I Forget, @LIL_moemoe Update Those Stories Pleaseeeeeeee.... lol

-Corrie ❤