Who Wanna Fuck With Dre?

Marie's P.o.v.

I can't believe Dre just kissed me. I'm stuck on that. So many thoughts ran through my mind. Like Dre kissed me, I'm too turnt lol

"What you smiling for?" Yn asked while she was laying on Kyrie, "I'll tell you when you not hugged up on your boo" she laughed, "Fine ima come up there after Spongebob go off." I nodded then stopped and looked at them. "Ain't you a little too old to be watching that shit?" I asked. Kyrie shrugged. "Aye, that's all her." I shook my head and walked upstairs to my room.

Yn's P.o.v.

So we was in the livingroom and I was laying on top of Kyrie watching Spongebob until Marie walked in there smiling.

"What you smiling for?" I asked, "I'll tell you when you not hugged up on your boo." I laughed, "Fine im a come up there after Spongebob go off." she nodded then stopped. "Ain't you a little too old to be watching that shit?" She asked. Kyrie responded by simply shrugging his shoulders and saying. "Aye, that's all her." Then I guess she walked upstairs to her room.

"I think they was in there about to fuck." I laughed at my baby, "And why do you think that fat head?" I asked looking up at him, "Because when do you ever and I mean Ever see Marie walk out the kitchen smiling? And don't you dare say when she cleaning up or cooking."

That made me wonder because that wasn't the smile she'll have on face when she cook or clean. Matter of fact I haven't seen that smile on her face since she was going out with Michael.

"No he kissed her. She wouldn't have him fuck her in the kitchen while we were down here. She ain't kinky like that." I said, "How you know? He probably was gon bring the inner freak out of her." My baby look so cute when he's confused, "Because that was the same smile she had on her face when Michael first kissed her" he looked at me then back at the Tv, "Well then" I chuckled when he said that.

Dre P.o.v.

When I got to the trap house that got shot up it looked a mess. Bodies laying everywhere like damn... it looked like they didn't even put up a fight.

"What the fucked happened here?" I asked everybody that was here.

"I don't know."

"They just came in here and started busting at us." I looked at the dude who said that. He had blood on his white shirt and on his wheat tims.

"Did anybody that worked here get killed?" I asked kinda of worried Because I needed these niggas, well some of them.

"Nah that was the other people that's in there on the ground."

"Iight that's good, now clean this shit up." I dismiss them and started walking towards the back. When I got in my office somebody was sitting in my chair.

"I've been waiting for you. It's a shame that all them bodies have to go to waste." They said before they turned around to show they face.

"Why the fuck you keep fucking with my bruh? I DONT OWE YOU SHIT!"

"You need to lower your fucking voice while you talking to me. Do you not know who I am?" I looked at her like she was just any other bitch.

"You just another bitch that I fucked, but caught feelings because my stroke game was too bomb... As you bitches would say." She got up and walked towards me. "Back the fuck up. Unless you tryna leave this bitch in a body bag." She laughed.

"Oh please. You wouldn't shoot me. I'm the one that made you, you. I really think I should have the respect I need. I mean I did turn you into a trap King and this is how you repay your maker?" She asked and acted like she was sad. "This is breaking my little itty bitty heart." She put one of her hands on her chest and used the other to wipe away a fake tear.

"Mannnnn, I ain't with this bullshit bruh. What do you want from me?" I asked now irritated with her presence.

"What I always want, your heart and attention."

Marie's P.o.v.

I was looking for something to wear for work until Yn walked in and closed the door.

"I know what happened earlier" I laughed

"No you don't" she laid on my bed

"Yes I do, you and Dre kissed" I was blushing when she said that

"No we didn't" she looked at me and then laughed

"So y'all was about to fuck. Wasn't y'all?"

"Watch your mouth Yn, and no we wasn't" she got off the bed and walked to the door

"I guess then. I have to see what my baby is doing in my room" I knew they went out

"So you finally said yes" she stopped and looked at me

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Kyrie finally going out huh?"

"I guess you can say that" and she walked out

"No this bitch didn't" I said to myself and shook my head

-----------

▷ Finally Kyrie and Yn are going out -___-

▷ Marie finally got to kiss the man of hear dreams lol

▷ Marie can't get Dre out her head

▷ One of Dre's trap house got shot at but nobody got shot on his side...

Something smells fishy here...

✘ Corrie ❤❣ ✘