He asks you out (Niall)

Niall: You'd only been working for the boys for about 4 months, but you loved them like family. Well apart from Niall who you had the biggest crush on. 

"The boys are needed on stage in five Y/n" The stage director, Kathy, yelled. 

"OK Kath!" You replied 

"Troops assemble!" You bellowed at the boys. They scurried into a line doing a mock salute at you. 

"Have you lot got your microphones?" You asked. 

"Yup" They chorused. 

"Good. You guys are gonna be the centre of attention as usual so don't be nervous. Okay?" You tried to reassure the boys as you knew they got nervous when they were doing interviews. 

"Thanks babe" Louis teased 

You laughed at his impression of a duck face but stopped short when you saw how Niall was glaring at him. 

"Erm, Nialler, you okay?" You asked, your voice tainted with concern. 

"Wha- oh yeah. Yeah I'm fine y/n. Absolutely fine." His reply was short and stiff and his eyes still pierced into the back of Louis' head.

 Knowing not to push him any further, you quickly adjusted their shirts before kicking their arses (a/n that's the British word for bum) literally. The boys were ready to go on stage. Once they were all seated the cameraman signalled them in and the interview finally started. 

About ten minutes into the interview the boys were all asked about their love lives and you assumed all was going well until Jonathan (Jonathan Ross) got Niall involved. 

"So. Mr Horan, got your eye on anyone?" He cheekily raised his eyebrows causing the audience to burst out into fits of laughter. 

"Well um." He cleared his throat "There's this one girl, but she probably doesn't even think of me that way." His voice faltered towards the end and you wanted nothing more than to run out and give your Nialler a big hug. 

"Would you care to give us a name?"Jonathan asked. This time a bit more seriously. Niall looked up and briefly mad eye contact with you before continuing. 

"Y/n" He stated simply. Your mouth hung open, but was quickly shut by Kathy. 

"To him long enough to admit it" She smiled at you before quickly walking off. Probably to get her life source- coffee. 

"Well join us after the break when we find out a bit more about one of my dearest friends, Y/n Y/l/n" Jonathan said. Signalling a break for the boys and himself. A storm of people hurried past you as you frantically searched for Niall. Though he wasn't anywhere to be seen. You sighed heavily reached into your pocket for your phone when someone tapped your shoulder. You whirled around squaring up your fists, ready to knock a bitch out. 

"S'only me y/n" Niall said. You dropped your arms by your side and blurted out your question before he could speak. 

"Is it true Niall?" You asked 

"Yeah." He mumbled, not meeting your eyes 

"Well then I guess I can fess up to liking you too." You said. He looked up at you as though he'd been stung. 

"Really?!" He beamed 

"Yep. For a long time now" You chuckled at his enthusiasm 

"Well in that case." He said, taking your cold hands in his warm ones. "Will you Y/n Y/l/n do me, the amazing Niall Horan, the honour of going out with me to dinner?"  

"Of course I will Niall" You replied 

"Yes!" He leaped into the air, but quickly calmed down enough to kiss you. 

"Took you long enough mate." Harry beamed coming out of his hiding spot. The boys following behind. He clapped Niall on the back as he turned beet red. The boys continued to tease him but you didn't care because you had Niall, and Niall had you. 

A/N: Do you guys want me to include Zayn or not? Coz I know there are still a lot of DJ Malik girls out there (mmhm boo boo I see you Zayn girls over there) So just let me know if you still want me to include him or not. 

Your main bitch. 

~Kayah.