You get out of an abusive relationship (LT)

Louis:

You lifted your sore arm and knocked the door lightly. Not even a minute later, the door flew open.

"I already told you I don't want- y/n?" Louis stopped short when he saw you

"Hey Lou." You kept your head down so that he couldn't see your bruises. "I can go, if you're busy." You turned to walk away but he grabbed your arm. You flinched at his sudden movement, and his eyes filled with worry.

"No. Don't leave." He tucked two fingers underneath your chin and lifted up your head. He gasped at your bruises, but quickly regained his posture.

"I thought you were someone else. You know I wouldn't be that mean to you." He said.

"I know you wouldn't." Your voice cracked at the end.

Louis wrapped his arms around you and repeatedly kissed the top of your head.

He brought you inside and on your request, he locked the front door.

He wrapped a blanket around your bruised shoulders and brought you closer to his chest. He rubbed your back lightly, before letting you go, so that he could go to the kitchen.

Louis made two mugs of hot chocolate for the pair of you. He placed the entire packet of marshmallows next to you.

"Not gonna lie." He said "I forgot whether you said you hated them, or you loved them." He sunk down into the sofa, next to you.

You gave him a warm smile and began sipping your hot chocolate (in a non sexual way. Ya nasty)

"Louis-" you started

"No. Don't even say anything. I'm doing this because I want to." He brought you closer to his chest and the two of you stayed like that during the entire movie, that Louis had chosen.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

You nodded in response.

"Good." He kissed the top of your head and softly rubbed your cold arms until you fell asleep.