He stereotypically insults you (Harry)

Harry: 

You threw your head back, allowing the fiery liquid to slither down your throat. You'd lost count of how many shots you had, but all that mattered was that you and your friends were having a hell of a good time.

"Y/n you have to try this!" Y/b/f/n handed you a large margarita glass with a pale pink drink neatly poured into it.

You turned around to ask her what it was but she'd already taken off to grind on some fuckboy. You cautiously sniffed the drink and instantly smelt berries and vodka. You took a few sips of the drink and soon found yourself ordering cocktail after cocktail.

Your brain started to become foggy so you headed out to look for your friends to start making your way home. The bass of the music send vibrations up your legs with every step you took. The club was dark and packed with sweaty, horny bodies. Your black stilettos stuck to the sticky floor as you desperately searched for the people that forced you to come out in the first place.

You spotted one of your friends passed out in a small puddle of vomit.

"Well that's fucking disgusting." You muttered to yourself. You swiftly turned your head looking for the mum of your friendship group, she never touched even a drop of alcohol when you guys went out. You mentally cursed and decided to head home by yourself.

Once you stepped out of the club you immediately spotted you brand new Porsche. Running like there was no tomorrow, you sped to your car and practically threw yourself in. You threw your heels in the back of your car and slipped on your back trainers. You tugged your dress down and took a few sips of water before making your way home.

You carefully shut the door behind you and crept into the living room.

"Y/n where the hell have you been?" Harry asked. Causing you to jump backwards.

"Babe you scared me." You gasped, clutching your chest.

"I asked you a question." He said

"Harry I texted you like five times. I went out with the girls." You said simply.

"Don't give me that shit y/n! You were probably with your fucking pimp!" He spat. "My mum was right. I should've never dated a stupid black bitch!" He screamed

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" You yelled

"I. Should've. Never. Dated. A. Stupid. Black. Bitch." He growled. Tears stung your eyes but you didn't care.

"Well I should've never dated a stupid, ignorant white dickhead who thinks they're the shit just because they can get a new fuck every night!" You were absolutely fuming and didn't care about what came out of your mouth.

Harry's eyes flickered and he suddenly clocked.

"Wait baby, you know I didn't mean that." He said. "Babe don't leave!" He pleaded

"Bye Harry." You said grabbing your coat and your handbag.

"Baby please." He begged. Tears were slowly flowing down his face, but you still walked towards the door.

"Harry, I love you. That's never gonna change." You opened the door. "Oh and one more thing! Tell your mum she can kiss my big black behind." You smirked and slammed the door behind you.