Two different worlds *REQUESTED*

For NiallerHoran1414 

You knew this was wrong but you didn't care. In your heart it felt right.

You groaned and threw the covers off of your legs. The robotic beeping of your alarm clock echoed throughout the entire room. Goosebumps travelled up your arms as soon as you placed your feet on the cold, wooden floor.

"Zoey!" Your mum yelled from the room next door.

"Mum?!" You yelled back. No reply.

"Mum?!" Still no reply.

You huffed and got up. You threw open your door and stepped out of your room.

You knocked her door and waited for a reply. You cracked your door slightly and peered in.

"Yes, mum?" You inwardly rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Come here." She patted a spot next to her on the bed.

You walked over and cautiously sat in the edge of the bed.

"You know that I love you, right?" She asked

You hummed in response and played with your fingers.

"Right then. I want you to stop seeing that boy!"

You snapped your head up too quickly. Causing you to hurt your neck.

"W-what are you talking about?" You stuttered.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Zoey! I don't want you seeing him! He isn't our kind!"

"Mum!" You jumped up. "He cares about me! He loves me!" The tears welled up in your eyes. Your voice became a hushed whisper. "And I love him..."

"Zoey!" Your mum gasped.

"Mum you have to understand. I love-"

"Get out!" She cut you off.

"T-this isn't fair." A tear rolled down your cheek.

"Just go, please! I-I need some time alone..." She rubbed her temple.

"Some mother you are!" You spat. You stormed off to your room and got ready.

You knew what you had to do. You had to see him.

Niall's pov

"If I have to tell ya again, I'll blast your bloody brains out!" My dad screamed in my face and sharply prodded me with his shotgun.

"I love her." I mumbled.

He grabbed the back off my head and yanked me upwards.

"There ain't no such thing as love! It's a pile of crap!" He pushed me back down.

"Is that what you said to mum?! Before she left you?!" I shouted, slamming my fists on the table.

Rage flickered in my dad's eyes as he made a grab for me. My brother, Greg, leapt up and stood in between us.

He looked over his shoulder at me.

"Niall? I think you should go for a walk. You need to cool off. Both of ya!"

"You're fifteen Niall! For Christ's sake!" Dad yelled over Greg's shoulder.

"This is a huge mistake your making!" He seethed. "You'll never be forgiven!"

"If it's a mistake, then it's my mistake to make." I grabbed my jacket from the back of the chair and stormed out of the front door, slamming the door behind me.

Your pov

You slipped on your ray bans to cover your red eyes and damp eyelashes. You'd been crying for quite a while now.

Your curly hair blew in all sorts of directions as you sat, patiently waiting for Niall.

"Princess?" A small voice spoke from behind you. You snapped your head in that direction.

"Ni!" You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer towards him.

"What did she say?" He asked.

He swayed you softly, side to side. You buried your head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his husky scent.

"She said that I have to leave you." The tears threatened to spill, once again.

"Same here." He kissed the top of your head. "You know I never will though. Right?"

You looked up. "You'll never what?" You asked

"I'll never leave you." He gazed into your eyes and leaned down to kiss you.

"Zoey? Come with me?" He held you at arms length and stared at you intently.

"Niall, what are you on about?" You asked

"We'll run away together!"

"Niall! Have you lost your fucking mind?! We can't just leave! We're fifteen!" You shrugged him off.

He remained silent and paced around in circles.

"Do you love me?" He suddenly asked

"Niall-"

"Do you love me? Yes or no?" He stopped pacing and stared directly at you.

"You know I do." You softly replied

"Then stay with me." He brought you close to him once again.

"Always." You whispered.

Another day, another update! I am soooooooooo fucking glad to be back.

Zoey, I am so sorry it took me so long, BUT I hope you enjoyed it x

Peace out betches xx

P.s part 2 for his brother/sister causes your breakup (leeyum) should be uploaded tomorrow along with a few song preferences.