His sister/brother causes your breakup

Payno:

"Have you seen Liam's baby photos!?" Karen gushed

"Well I have to see them now." You giggled

Liam groaned from next to you.

"Mum...you're embarrassing me!" He whined

"Sorry, bubba!" She squeezed his cheeks and walked off. Presumably to get the photo album.

You sipped your hot tea cautiously, but stopped when you saw Liam watching you.

"What?" You asked

"C'mere." He leaned on the kitchen counter and held his arms open for you.

You snuggled against him so that your back rested against his chest.

"I bet you were adorable as a baby." You laughed

"Blah, blah, blah." He rolled his eyes.

Both of you were in fits of laughter, but stopped short when Liam's sister, Ruth, walked in.

"Hey Ruth!" You gave a small wave.

She ignored you and filled a glass with water. She took a few sips before putting the glass down and turning to you, with crossed arms.

"Nice, is it?" She asked

"What do you mean?" You questioned

"Use my brother for fame, money whatever you want." She replied, sourly

"Excuse me!?" You got off of Liam and stood in front of her.

"Word gets out that he caught jungle fever and everything goes smooth sailing for you. Doesn't it, y/n?" She glared at you.

"Ruth, how dare you-" Liam started, but she cut him off.

"Ask her." She said. "Ask her about the abortion, the baby- your baby, that she killed."

"Abortion...?" Liam turned to you.

"Are you fucking sick!?" You screamed at Ruth

"That was none of your business!" You yelled

"So it's true?" Liam clenched his jaw

"Not all of it. No." You replied

"Long story short. You killed his child." Ruth stated

"Hold on just a minute. It wasn't Liam's child-"

"So you cheated!?" She smirked

"No I never-" She cut you off. Again.

"So which one is it y/n? You can't seem to get your own story straight." She cocked her head to one side

"It wasn't like that!" The tears found their way to your eyes and they slowly rolled down your cheeks.

"I don't think you're the type of person my family wants around my brother. Is she, Li?"

Liam, who'd avoided your eye contact the entire time, looked directly at you.

"I think it'd be best for everyone if you left." He said

"Liam, that's not the whole story! If you let me explain-"

"Now, y/n." He snapped

"Liam..." You stood there, tears rolling down your face.

He pushed past you, out of the kitchen, with Ruth hot on his heels. She threw you a disgusted look as she went.

Yes I knowwwwwwwwww, daddy direction's imagine is short, but hopefully pt 2 will be longer.

If you've asked me for a request and I haven't updated it yet, I promise it's on it's way, I just tend to take a bit longer when it comes to certain requests. Soooooooooooooo be patient and thou shall receive thy's request.

Okayyyy that's enough crazy for one day...

¡Adios!