He stereotypically insults you (Louis)

Louis:

"Oh here we go again!" You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend of 11 months, Louis.

"How am I supposed to just let this go!" He yelled

"I didn't fucking cheat on you Louis! It was Photoshop." You fired back

"Sure it was y/n. Are all of those text messages Photoshop too?" He snarled

"What?!" You shrieked

"Those fucking messages that you're sending to your 'boo'" he growled

"First of all my 'boo' is my fucking cousin, who by the way is a girl! Second of all never and I mean never go snooping through my phone again!" You hissed

"Besides you should know so much about Photoshop with all those rumours about you and banana Jungleworms." You sneered

"Oh give it a rest!" He threw his hands up.

"No I will not give it a fucking rest Louis Tomlinson. You're always smoking, always drinking, don't forget partying, y'know I wouldn't be surprised if you were fucking some new bitch!" You screamed

"Well maybe I go out to get away from you!" He inched closer, allowing your chests to touch. "Maybe the fans were right! Maybe you are just another gold-digging black bitch!"

You drew your hand back and slapped him, instantly bruising his cheek.

"Fuck you, you dumbass cracker." You slapped both hands on his chest and roughly barged past him.

"Y/n you know I didn't mean that." He wailed. You continued towards the bedroom. "I-i don't know what c-came over me." He stuttered.

You opened the bedroom door with Louis hot on your heels. He wrapped his arms around you, continuously kissing your forehead. You shrugged him off and continued to pack his bag. You hurriedly zipped it up and shoved it in his empty hands. He stood there shocked, not knowing what to do or say. You stood there with your arms crossed and narrowed your eyes at him.

"Well?! What the fuck are you waiting for? A mariachi band?! Get out!" You screamed.

He rushed up to you and cupped your warm cheeks in his cold hands. He lightly kissed you and stared deeply into your eyes.

"Baby please. I'll do anything! I'll sleep on the sofa for days, weeks! Months even. Just please don't do this to me-to us!"

You sighed and slowly shook your head.

"Fine." You mumbled "But try that shit again and your balls will be sold on Ebay!" You warned

He quickly nodded and made his way towards the bed.

"Um Lou? Where do you think you're going? The sofa is that way." You jerked your thumb in the direction of the living room.

"Oh...yeah." he grabbed a blanket and started to leave the bedroom.

"I love you y/n more than anything." He smiled

"Love you too Lou, but your backside is still sleeping on that sofa." You chuckled, closing the door on a rather sheepish looking Louis.

A/N: sorry it took so long to upload. I was struggling to come up with an idea for Liam and Louis, but, hopefully I'll have daddy Payne's imagine up in the next couple of days.