This bitch...

Befor I get started, I wanna shoutout to S1mplyAmaz1ng23 as these screenshots are from her story.

So, FIRST OF ALL, I've never liked Caramel Carbonara. She acts like she's the Beyoncè of 5H, when in reality, she is a fake, childish, bitch!

And for the love of Gid! Can she please stop trying to twerk and whine. Like, you're Latina or whatever, doesn't mean you got Bey's behind, so sit down, Miley.

I've never had a solid reason for disliking her, I just don't. But nowwwwwwwwwww I have a reason backing me up.

So everyone knows Normani, right? The young, beautiful black girl who left Twitter after several Caramel stans sent her pictures of slaves being whipped and hanged with her face photoshopped on.

I'm not even gonna go into detail because I'll end up getting so mad, that half of this won't make sense.

So anyway, Cabbage tweeted some bullshit bout something, then another celeb quoted her and agreed. What do you think Cabbage's response was?! 'I love and respect you so much! Latinas for the win!!!!'

SORRY, YOUR BAND MEMBER HAS BEEN RACIALLY ATTACKED BY YOUR FUCKING PESTS AND YOU SAY 'Latinas for the win'

But I guess she wouldn't care anyway, considering she called Normani the N word, had several fan accounts where she used the N word and made racist comments (many included Zayn)

OH! AND SO HAS DINAH!

But anyway, just look.

I know the flag and the 'comment' are there, but it's only because I took the screenshots from Wattpad

And of course, she apologised

And of course, she apologised. White people always be using the N word like it's their life mission, then they apologise in the form of a Tweet or and IG post. All of you can go fuck yourselves.

Jack Johnson has said it (He used to be my son, like Nialler, but not anymore) he tweeted a whole bunch of things like 'black girls terrify me' and other things like that

Cameron Dallas 🙄😒 has used it. Repeatedly. In his tweets, in his snapchats. It doesn't make you cool, you fucking wanker (woahhhhhhh Brit slang overload) it just shows everyone how ignorant and dumb you are.

Hayes Grier actually had a secret account where he would use the word like it was punctuation.

I THINK Dillon, Derek, Sammy and Skate have said it, but until I see proof I still fuck with them. Swazz has, so bye John.

It's just fucked up tbh. Black people are fucking bomb. From kings and Gods, to slaves and statistics. We were born to be Kings and Queens. They knew that.

So, yeah. Btw, that's put me in a really bad mood, so I'm really petty right now. So if I see anyone comment 'what's the big deal?! Where I'm from everyone says it' or 'But I love Caramel'

I will deleteeeeeeeeeeeee your comment. Sorry not sorry

Might update later today. Love you hoes. Bai