Pacify her (Niall)

YOU ARE 16 IN THIS. NIALL IS 17. OKAI? OKAI.

Your POV

You were leaning on your locker, chatting to a close friend when you heard them coming down the hallway.

Tired blue boy walks my way,
Holding a girl's hand.

She looked up to him with her stupid doe eyes and giggled at something he said. He kissed her cheek and watched as she walked off with her friends.

That basic bitch leaves finally,
Now I can take her man...

You shoved a few books in your friend's general direction and ignored her loud protests as you made your way towards him.

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours,
But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

He looked up from his phone and saw you approaching him. His face lit up and a warm smile was given.

"Hey y/n."

"Niall..." you trailed off, batting your eyelashes. (Where is this even going? 😂)

"You look amazing today-not that you don't always look good!" He stuttered.

You laughed lightly. "How's...Emily? It is Emily, right?" You played with the collar of his shirt.

"Uh...Ellie. It's Ellie." He started to blush as your hand brushed past his neck.

You hummed in response.

"Anyway." You withdrew your hand. "Can't keep y/f/n waiting too long. You know how she (he) gets." You laughed.

You walked away without a response and signalled y/f/n towards you.

"Five minutes." She (he) said.

You nodded and smiled. "Perfect."

Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her! Stop lying with those words!

He sat diagonally, one seat in front. She was next to him. You sat right at the back, not wanting to attract any attention.

The supply teacher snored loudly at the front of the class, meaning no one was doing any work.

"Niall!" She whined. "Can't you just sneak out?! Surely this family dinner thing can wait."

"IT can't, babe." He payed little attention to her as he scrolled through his phone.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm supposed to be your main priority."

I can't stand her whining.
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring...
So boy just love me down, down, down.

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours, but was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

You disguised your abrupt laugh as a cough and managed to catch Niall's attention in doing so.

He winked at you and turned back to Ellie. He whispered something to her and got up.

Y/f/n followers by three other people burst into the classroom dressed in all black and each wore a mask. Either a clown or a wolf.

Ear-piercing shrieks were all that could be heard throughout the entire classroom.

A tall, bulky boy hurled a rope over Ellie's shoulders and tied it tightly around her.

Niall tried to reach out for her, but another boy grabbed him from behind and threw him aside. Y/f/n grabbed Ellie, who was now tied up and slung her across her (his) shoulder.

You looked around the class, still in your seat. Your classmates and the supply teacher were cowered behind their D.I.Y barricade made from tables and chairs. Y/f/n gave you a curt nod as another boy taped Ellie's mouth, muting her screams. They bustled out of the class, but not before sounding the fire alarm.

Everyone shakily got to their feet and scrambled out of the room. Niall was on the floor, clutching his right shoulder with his left arm. You hurried over to him.

"Are you Okay?" Your concern was entirely genuine.

Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her! Stop lying with those words. Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her! Stop lying with those words...

Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her...stop lying with those words...

"Better. N-Now that you're here." He laughed, lightly. "Cheesy. I know."

You slipped a blue pill out if your pocket and tilted his head back. He was dazed, so it was pretty easy to slip the pill into his mouth.

His eyelids drooped and his body went limp. You clutched him tightly and stroked his hair as he slowly got weaker.

"Don't worry." You hushed. "She's gone now."

Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves! You don't love her! Stop lying with those words!
Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her! Stop lying with those words...

Oooooooh GURL! I know it's late, but life is just so shitty right now. I'm so fucking tired all the damn time! Fr tho. I deadass can't go to the Shawn Mendes concert next year either 🙄🙄
But if anyone has any good BWWM or interracial S.M stories for me and my girls to read, drop 'em in the comments pleaseeeeeee 🙌🏾